CLINIQUE Happy

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
CLINIQUE Happy

3.4

on 11/26/2016 2:45:00 AM

This smells like your great-grandmas kitchen: all-purpose cleaner wafting above a vase of grocery store carnations. It's intrusive and sharp. It's like a squeeze of those plastic lemons on top of a scented candle. It's a wonderful dryer sheet. Generic. If this is "Happy", I'd rather smell angry.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Any of the reviewers that used the word "tacky" in their reviews were absolutely right.
It smells like your grandma's baby powder that's been expired for decades.
The bottle may look appealing, but is the exact opposite from its smell.

Ouffff I hate this perfume!! It is sickly sweet but not the cotton candy kind of sweet! More like an old lady headache kind of sweet. Gross

on 4/6/2012 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I do not like this scent at all. i know its lots of peoples favorite and i know many people around me who wear this. but i dont find this smell pleasant or fresh. it has this weird note to it that i cannot explain but this scent is definitely a turn off for me... the packaging is also boring and for what you get its so expensive! but then again we all have different opinions...

I got this as a gift and i cannot stand the smell. To me it smells like nail polish or nail polish remover. I definitly will not be wearing this perfume.

on 2/6/2012 5:02:00 PM

HEADACHE IN A BOTTLE! Hated it when it first came out, and I hate it now. Received this as a gift. NOT a Happy scent, imo!

on 12/29/2011 5:01:00 PM

Am I the only person that thinks this smells like cat pee? Disgusting, and a headache in a bottle.

on 3/12/2011 7:36:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this a few months ago based on a friend's recommendation. I smelt it in the bottle and wasn't impressed but sprayed it on me, thinking that it might smell better. I was wrong. I hate it.
I expected it to be the kind of perfume that would make me feel happy (going by the name) but it just made me want to take a long shower to wash it off.

on 5/8/2010 1:40:00 PM

Quite a nice fragrance but not great.

Find it too synthetic smelling though.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Ew ew. Yuck yuck. Ick ick ick. This fragrance, smelling of sickly sweet overripe and rotting chemically-altered citrus fruit, does not make me happy; in fact, it makes me very unhappy. It also makes me unhappy when I smell this on other people. Please don't wear it in public.

Popular Fragrances