Clinique Happy

Clinique Happy
Happy

3.2

on 6/13/2001 2:30:00 PM

A peronal favourite of mine and so many others, this citrus (mostly orangey tangerine lemon) scent is distinct, sweet, fresh and lovely. I will never tire of this. Just beautiful and easy going. Great for all occasions, and few people don't like it. A great gift, a great scent.

on 6/26/2001 8:58:00 PM

It's a nice light scent. Fruity and yet has enough sweetness to not make it tart or sharp. It does last a fair bit and it's not as expensive as other perfumes out there. The only draw back is that I smell it everywhere. If you want to be orginal, this isnt the scent for you. If you want to smell pretty, light and fruity... this could be your perfume. I must admit that your day seems to be a bit 'happier' when you're wearing it. Aromatherapy perhaps?

on 7/16/2001 3:43:00 PM

This is a very cute scent. It truly makes you happy. But the thing is, there are so many scents out there that smell something like this. Like: GAP's "So Pink"; Revlon's "Charlie White"; and Calgon's "Pear Essence."

on 7/25/2001 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I really like this as a nice, light, everyday scent. It's too common to be worn for special occasions, but the citrusy scent is a great pick-me-up.

on 7/31/2001 12:16:00 AM

i love this. such a beautiful light smell, but it's really common. oh well.. i love citrusy scents, and this never gives me a headache, unlike most florals do.

on 8/8/2001 1:48:00 PM

This is my all-time favorite! It has never given me a headache, like all those flower-sy smelling fragrances do!

on 8/21/2001 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Not the greatest scent I've experienced. Far too similar to other scents out there, a little too much floral and unfortunately a big headache giver for me! There is nothing unique about this smell - it's pretty in general terms but it doesn't make me feel as though I am wearing something that is "me".

on 9/1/2001 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is such a light pretty scent. It is a very young scent as well. I am not into heavy fragrances so this works well for me!

on 9/6/2001 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I like this scent, it's good for everyday use but it has the worst staying power on me. I'm always complimenting others who wear it though. Wouldn't purchase since there are always GWP's of this but I do like Happy Heart and have considered purchasing that.

on 10/11/2001 2:06:00 AM

Smells so fun!! I just love this scent. It's a nice light floral that is great for everyday wear. Has nice light citrus notes in it as well. This has been a favorite of mine for years and still is.

Popular Fragrances