Clinique Happy

Clinique Happy
Happy

3.2

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ok first off, I do not own ~ nor have I ever owned this scent. BUT a lady I work with wears this scent EVERYDAY. It is so lovely on her, and suits her up beat personality perfectly. I will not be working with anymore, and I am really considering making this my signature scent.
I am just not certain, my style/ personality is quite as well suited as her was. To me, Happy is perfect for the bubbliest of the beautiful ladies!!!
Uhmm yet I may have to try and fake it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I think I was literally one of the first people to ever try Happy when it first came out all those years ago. I bought several bottles in my early to mid twenties, and then kind of grew tired of the scent...Fast forward many years later: last Summer, a lady walked past me and I was 99.9999999% sure she was wearing Clinique Happy (it is just a scent you remember and instantly recognize, at least for me) , and I decided to try it again. Obviously, the scent is all the same as I remember it...Very citrus-smelling, a great daytime and Spring or Summer scent, or possibly even a casual Summer evening. A light-hearted, 'happy' scent. Great to lift a mood. Obviously not a scent I reach for when the mood will be 'more serious,' I like a deeper scent for those 'more serious' moments and days. This also is I think best for younger gals, which I suppose is why I wore it in my early to mid twenties before tiring of it at the time. Although I think this is just a light scent that could be nice for any age, just a 'happy' scent! :) Dry down for me is the same as when first applied and I get a good 12 or more hours of wear out of this. Definitely lasts all day. But due to the strong citrus scent and some of the notes, this may not be great for the workplace or tight or close quartered areas, as I think some of the notes may trigger allergic responses. But for a day of shopping, coffee with girlfriends, attending an outdoor wedding, or a festival, etc; I think this is great for those types of places. It really does make me 'happy' when I wear this! :)

To Read all 1232 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/9/2016 10:23:00 AM

Happy by Clinique ... I had a massive crush on Happy a few years back .
It's like 7 Up soda ...all fizzy and hyeractive .
Sometimes it would turn into a harsh , fake chemical smell .
In the end, my Mum's dog enjoyed it the most.... 'post bath .'

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Just a so so, somewhat boring product. For some reason I can't wear this anymore. If it weren't so popular, I might wear it occasionally, but it's one I would tire of within a week. But for what it's worth, it smells pretty nice on my skin.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Decent product to wear on for the weekends or nights out with the girls. The first spray was a little heady and headache inducing, but the dry-down is a nice citrus scent that is invigorating.

I'll finish the bottle but won't rebuy

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I really like citrus scents. Clinique Happy is a very fake smelling citrus. The drydown is soft adn sweetly citrus but is does not smell natural at all. A very long lasting scent.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My HG fragrance. I'm actually wearing it now, freshly spritzed. Smells SO GOOD. It's got a clean, crisp, fresh scent. Feminine but not too musky or too floral. Perfect for me. My husband is very sensitive to perfumes and he's bought me this one several times. The first gift he ever gave me was a large size Clinique Happy with a peach bow around it. I love the way I smell, and I get compliments all the time when I've got on my Happy. This is definitely my signature scent.

Oh yeah!!! This is a lovely perfume. See im not a huge perfume fan but this right here makes me happy!!!

on 1/25/2016 7:02:00 AM

Smells bright and clean without being too harsh and/or dry like a lot of other citrus scents. I am hardly ever a fan of scents with citrus notes! Sadly, it doesn't work on me. I still love when I recognize it on anyone else though!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Whether you like this scent or not it can be described in two words... PLAYED OUT. The lady at the front desk has a deluxe sample size and as soon as I took a whiff of it I realized, "So THAT'S what I've been smelling on everyone and their grandma since the 90s.

Top notes - Fresh apple, plums and bergamot mixed with the fresh-air accord
Middle notes - freesia, lily, rose and morning orchid
Base notes - Musk and amber

^^^ For anyone who is wondering the notes but in all honesty most of us have probably smelled this on at least one person at least once in our lives.

Popular Fragrances