CLINIQUE Happy

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 36-43
CLINIQUE Happy

3.1

on 2/25/2002 2:15:00 AM

This is my travel summer only fragrance. I have it in the roll on sample and it is happy and light! But it would not be a fave or probably a purchase-I got it as a GWP

on 5/1/2004 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of my HG scents. Nice and clean and fresh. Does tend to wear off quickly though. I get many compliments when I wear it. Wouldn't doubt that you have to have a certain ph in your system for this fragrance to work on you.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have to say this used to be my favorite fragrance, or at least one of them. But it ended up becoming too ubiquitous...plus, this gal I work with wears it, and it only, and she's one of those people who can have the tendency to bug the hell out of me a lot of the time. Now I pretty much associate it with her. Would I buy this again? You do the math. =P~~~

on 10/30/2005 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like Happy! The scent makes me, well... "happy"- what else can I say?? :o) Happy smells like sweet oranges or tangerines with a hint of floral. Good for everyday, and not overpowering. Would I buy again? Well, I already have. I'm on my second or third bottle of this, and when this one is empty, I am sure I will buy another when Clinique offers a GWP! :o) continued >>

on 11/18/2005 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I actually love this scent (and Happy Heart). Its fresh and not overpowering. My DH likes it too, which is always good.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The most over-rated and underwhelming fragrance on the market to date. There is nothing special, nor even pleasant about this. It appears to be the opposite of a skin scent, it makes the wearer smell chaste, no, "asexual". Why people wear this is beyond me. It is the most 'un'-sensual (I don't even think there is a word for that) fragrance imaginable. And if it does contain phthalates... well I don't like the sound of that at all.

on 8/12/2006 12:02:00 AM

Not anything special. A little too floral, and kind of little girlie to me. I prefer something that smells subtle and fresh from the shower clean and simple. This kind of makes me nauseated when I smell it. I have 1/4 of a bottle left that I'll probably just throw out. Liked it when I first bought it. Now I just can't stand it anymore. I need something a little more sophisticated, this is more for people that like fun florals.

on 12/1/2006 12:18:00 AM

I used Clinique Happy for a couple of years and I received so many compliments from people everywhere I went (actually from many women--well, I am not a social butterfly ;-)). Then I switched to Jo Malone Orange Blossom (much more expensive fragrance, you know), and nobody gave me compliments ever! Clinique Happy is THE fragrance for me. Its name, how it smells, how simply the container designed--just everything about this fragrance fits me so perfectly. I will definitely go back to Clinique Happy this winter!!!
EDIT: O.k. I have gone back to Clinique recently and a very weird thing has happened... I no longer like this scent so much anymore AND strangely nobody compliments me this time. This must be something to do with a change happening in my body chemistry (and mind) as I age and get more mature. Chemical smell of this fragrance is more noticeable and I am becoming bored with the scent as I feel it lacks of depth and complexity. The straightforward-ness of this citrus scent--which used to a big attraction to me--now makes me feel not so interesting. It must be time for me to explore a new scent--and this must be totally natural.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wore Happy about 8 years ago. I wore it for about 3 years. I loved the scent at the time, and I still like it. But, I like change.

It smells citrusy and a bit sweet. Some people said it smelled like bug spray, and some thought it was strong.

However, I really enjoyed wearing it.

on 5/10/2007 2:33:00 AM

I just cant seem to like this scent. I like Happy Heart a bit better. I think the citrus in this is just not appealing to me. I dont find it intesting enough to use. I just really dont care for all of the lighter fruity scents.

Popular Fragrances