CLINIQUE Happy

CLINIQUE Happy
Happy

3.0

on 2/25/2002 2:15:00 AM

This is my travel summer only fragrance. I have it in the roll on sample and it is happy and light! But it would not be a fave or probably a purchase-I got it as a GWP

on 11/6/2002 11:26:00 PM

This fragrance does not agree with me at all. Every time I smell this I want to gag. I don't think it's the citrus note that's at fault but I haven't figured it out yet. It just smells very stale to me. My Mom on the other hand just loves it. She wants this for Christmas. Again, fragrances are so personal everybody has to decide for themselves.

Eyes: Violet

A very nice, clean, dependable and inoffensive scent. Recognizable, but smells slightly different on everyone. Warning: the body lotion and body cream are stronger and not so nice.

I find this pleasant but unremarkable. had one of those GWP squirt bottles which gives you several weeks supply. it was weak on me, and no favorable comments from my man, so I'll pass on this one.

on 7/7/2003 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The smell of this perfume gives me a headache and makes my stomach turn.

While it smells so good it also smells like everyone else. To many people are happy these days

on 7/19/2003 8:46:00 PM

The perfect summertime fragrance. Fresh and citrusy. Lasts a long time.

on 7/31/2003 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

In my classroom, whenever I smell an odor that reminds me of cat urine...I ask if anyone is wearing Happy by Clinique...and when I hear a student say "YES"...the mystery is solved.
Love Cliniques other products!

I am so divided about this perfume! On one hand I like the freshness of it, but I also it makes me sneeze. I don't think it's citrusy at all--to me it smells like soda pop. It's very 'girlish', and I'm approaching 40 and don't feel that it's appropriate for where I am in my life. But great for teen-agers...

on 11/8/2003 5:25:00 AM