CLINIQUE Happy

CLINIQUE Happy
Happy

2.8

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ok first off, I do not own ~ nor have I ever owned this scent. BUT a lady I work with wears this scent EVERYDAY. It is so lovely on her, and suits her up beat personality perfectly. I will not be working with anymore, and I am really considering making this my signature scent.
I am just not certain, my style/ personality is quite as well suited as her was. To me, Happy is perfect for the bubbliest of the beautiful ladies!!!
Uhmm yet I may have to try and fake it!

I got this to qualify for a GWP & I had forgotten about how great it smells!! I got the set in a makeup bag w a bottle of EDT, tube of lotion, & a rollerball. It reminds me of orange & grapefruit, sparking champagne, & being fresh out of the shower after using a really good shampoo. It's simply beautiful & I look forward to using it this spring/summer. It smells like bottled sunshine & good times. It's very chic & elegant.... Classy!! Why, OH why, had I forgotten about this gem?!! :)

on 4/24/2011 9:37:00 PM

This smelled nice and fresh in the bottle but way to "orangey" on me. I felt like I had sprayed on Tang instead of perfume.

on 1/20/2009 8:19:00 PM

I'm surprised it has taken me so long to appreciate this fragrance. I have tried it before but it did not make an impression on me but i tried it today and i loved it. Happy really is a happy fragrance. It's a wonderful grapefruit scent and this morning while i was spraying some on i liked to think i was spraying tiny little grapefruits all over myself. It's like standing in the middle of a beautiful grapefruit meadow with a slight breeze blowing the fresh, delicate smell of grapefruits and flowers everywhere.

on 7/16/2007 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Does anyone else smell beer in this perfume? This perfume is instant headache in a bottle.

This seems to smell good on everyone but me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is nice light scent for work, but not sophisticated or complex
enough for me to buy again.

on 10/16/2006 7:11:00 PM

Way overused, way too "Happy". Just to predictable.

on 5/9/2006 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am not around many teenagers or college students, I had no idea that this was such a popular fragrance with that age group, oh well. our office manager wears it, and it smells wonderful, uuhh.."happy!" actually, on her. It does not smell as nice on me, but I do not dislike it, it just doesn't translate as well on my skin.

on 6/18/2005 5:19:00 PM