CLINIQUE Happy

Happy

3.3

on 2/10/2004 6:32:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Like the fragrance, but it only stays with me for an hour and then I have to spray again.

on 3/18/2004 1:13:00 PM

This is my very favorite perfume! I love the light "happy" scent. It goes with everything. I have the entire line, powder, lotion, and shower gel. I love the little GWP samples-I take them with me everywhere!:) Love this!

on 12/30/2004 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love it. I prefer very light scented perfumes, this one was perfect. I'm on my second bottle.

My friend wore this yrs ago. I liked it, but never loved it. Recently, I got a GWP and got a small bottle. I LOVE it! I totally forgot about this fragrance. I really love citrus scents so this was perfect for me. If you don't care for citrus, don't even go here. The floral notes are a touch heavy when first applied, but dry down well. Apply with a light hand. I really bought it bc every time I'd wear it, my mood actually lifted! Maybe it's the orange/grapefruit note. Don't know and don't care. If you like something similar, but not so heavy on the florals, I suggest Gap's So Pink (NOT the EDT, the body spray) or YSL Babydoll. Check out the reviews on MUA-they're good for people that like light, fresh citrus scents without the heavy florals. Otherwise, Happy is prob one of the only fragrances I can think of that actually holds the citrus note for a long time.

on 11/15/2006 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is an oldy but goody for me...have been using it off and on for about 5 or 6 years. I love the florally citrus scent and have not gotten sick of it yet. I always get compliments when I wear it and like it very much when I notice it on others. I also think it is reasonably priced compared to most perfumes available today!! :o)

on 4/9/2008 2:53:00 AM

I really love the frag, but i wont buy it as it lasted very briefly on me. Not to mention, many pp smell like Happy now. Common

on 7/11/2008 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I got several Happy thru the clinique "gift with purchase" promotions. I've always like this scent -- it's light and floral which is perfect for daytime/summer wear. :)

I thought I would like this, but I should've known better! It's strong and sweet! Getting my hair cut, my hairstylist said she hated Happy. I told her I do too so I won't be wearing it anymore! It smelled kind of exciting and youthful, adventurous in the bottle, but it got sour when I put it on! And I kept thinking throughout the day, 'What the hell stinks?' Oh, wait! That's me!

on 11/11/2008 4:02:00 AM

I have a faint, almost nonexistent, memory of loving this scent when I got my bottle of it, but after a year of being kept, the smell changed. And it changed for the worse! I have a 5ml sampler which is older than my big bottle and it smells even more horrible. Ack! Wouldn't buy again, knowing its poor shelf life. Couldn't understand how it got to be like that when my Happy Heart, bought at the same time, still smells wonderful, just like how it was when I first opened it.

on 11/16/2008 3:34:00 PM

Alcohol! Beware of this. Strong and Boring... Sorry not for me.