CLINIQUE Happy

CLINIQUE Happy
Happy

3.2

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Not a fan of this but my grandma is. This is one of her favorites.

on 5/26/2008 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This has been my one and only fragance for the past 8 years! I constantly try new make up, shampoo, etc but never switch to another perfume. I get a nice fresh citrus smell on my skin that lasts all day long. Throughout these years I have received many compliments, even from people at supermarket, while I am on vacation, etc

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hi, can you say "Bug Spray"?! This stuff stinks. If I had thought of it before Clinique did, I'd have sprayed some Black Flag in a vial and tried to sell it for $40-50 a pop! Happy Heart and Happy To Be aren't much better, either. I give away all the GWPs I get now. Ick. And wouldn't you know, out of all the scents I've tried, this has the longest staying power... so the stank just lasts and lasts and all day long.

on 3/29/2005 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I find this to be too simplistic-- just smells like orange peels, with that overly sharp, soapy "fresh" note that is TOO prevalent in modern fragrances. I think Happy is great for teens and others experimenting with first fragrances, but I need something with more warmth and character.

on 1/26/2004 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Agree with moonfairy----LOVE IT!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Good daytime scent. I don't think it smells too heavy or overbearing. Smells like sweet citrus, crisp and light. Honestly the fragrance does smell like happiness. I love it.