Clinique Happy

Clinique Happy
Happy

2.9

on 9/8/2013 6:15:00 AM

Love this! fruity, light, not too strong. a lot of perfume's give me a headache but this one doesn't. perfume is such an individual preference so test it out on yourself before dismissing it to see how it reacts with your own body chemistry.

on 1/7/2011 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral

I love this scent but I am HORRIBLY allergic to it! If even a tiny drop of it gets on my skin, I get a horrible rash that lasts for weeks.

I bought this perfume because I smelled it on a co worker and thought it smelled divine. I guess it must be my body chemistry, but on me it smells like vomit. I think that Happy Heart smells way better than this.

on 11/16/2007 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I used to like this way back year 2001 and I wore it exclusively, straight for one year. After awhile the obsession faded and I ventured to other perfumes. Last year I received a gwp sized bottle of this from a generous swapper. I don't know why but it seem different on my skin, I could not make it work anymore. I get quite dizzy when I put it on. although it was exactly the same fragrance. My DH didn't like it on me, he said it smelled of heavy flowers and perfume for oldies. Argh! I keep it anyway and just sniffed every now and then but I don't wear it anymore.

Skin: Normal, Other, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

Happy does not make me happy. It's a migraine trigger for me. It also reminds me of wood polish. *sigh*

this would be 5 stars but i take one lipstick away for staying power and another for the fact that if you do not consume your newly purchased bottle of HAPPY within a few months-it goes BAD! yep,very rancid indeed!!! i have talked to other women about this who have had the same issue...my brother just bought me a small bottle with lotion for my birthday,it came with a canvas bag with a big heart on it! i adore the scent in the lotion even more than the spray! it's so fresh and uplifting,i am using this bottle as fast as i can,i keep it in my purse! happy is definatly USE IT OR LOSE IT...

on 8/8/2004 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I wish this wasn't so common! It is a great everyday scent that men seem to love.

on 4/11/2004 2:23:00 PM

Had sample bottle of this. No go for me. I guess I can't do citrus. Sharp and annoying to me.

on 11/22/2003 1:44:00 PM

I have never liked this scent. Cloying, synthetic citrus, fruit and flowers with a disagreeable licorice note. Reminds me a bit of Floret, but Floret as interpreted by the makers of Mountain Dew: a cheap sugar jolt that gives you a headache.

on 10/21/2003 2:37:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Some one mentioned a mens bathroom smell-to me this smells like a very strong perfume spray version of scented lysol-could be pretty but smells way too artificial -

Popular Fragrances