Clinique Happy

Clinique Happy
Happy

3.1

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My HG fragrance. I'm actually wearing it now, freshly spritzed. Smells SO GOOD. It's got a clean, crisp, fresh scent. Feminine but not too musky or too floral. Perfect for me. My husband is very sensitive to perfumes and he's bought me this one several times. The first gift he ever gave me was a large size Clinique Happy with a peach bow around it. I love the way I smell, and I get compliments all the time when I've got on my Happy. This is definitely my signature scent.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a great little scent just to go out for the day to do some chores. You might even get a compliment or two! :).

on 8/4/2015 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really wanted to love this, I love citric fruits like lemon and passion fruit, which is my favorite fruit, I come from the tropic and the orange color of the bottle makes me happy because it reminds me of the sun. But I ended up disliking it, the smell is too strong and it smells fake to me, not like a natural citric smell as I was expecting. A friend of mine hated it and couldn't stand it, since then I'm afraid to use it. I don't like it on myself, maybe it's just bad chemistry with my skin. I want to use it up, so I'll try using just a little each time.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This perfume is really fun and feminine. I get a lot of compliments on it.

on 5/8/2015 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Not a particularly stand-out scent, but it's my go-to because it's so consistent and reliable. I'm not a fragrance connoisseur, so I won't try to describe it in specifics, but I find it a bright but light scent, refreshing and springy, but can be used most of the year because it's pretty balanced. It's not necessarily a scent that stands out, but I personally tend to prefer less noticeable scents, so this works well for me.

on 2/7/2015 10:23:00 AM

I really liked this when I tried it in the store, but after I bought it I hated it. It is really strong, and just one light spray seems to be too much. You know how when a scent is "right" you barely notice it on yourself? Well- I notice this one almost constantly, and not in a good way.

on 1/23/2015 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

The scent of this perfume instantly transports me back to junior high and trying on makeup and perfume at a friends house. It was THE fragrance to wear, or at least it seems like everyone had it on. I love it. Its cheerful and easy to wear. I have no idea what the notes are, but I think I like it because of such happy scent memories attached to it. It has great sillage, but doesnt overpower. Its great for the office or casual weekends. I was walking into work and smelled this awesome perfume in the air recentlyI knew I had to get a small sample of it, just because its so nice!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Not a fan of this but my grandma is. This is one of her favorites.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Was gifted this set and unfortunately it didn't mesh well with my body chemistry. I really wanted it to work for me because for some reason, I like Clinique. Unfortunately it smelled like some kind of hospital disinfectant on me and mainly sprayed it all wily nily to use it up.

I adore this perfume because it reminds me of my fun, (almost) carefree college years. On me, it was fresh & citrusy initially but notes of spiciness would emerge after a while. Perhaps I'd wear it again if this was gifted to me, but since too many people have this as their "signature scent" already, I'm glad I've moved on. :)

Popular Fragrances