CLINIQUE Happy

CLINIQUE Happy
Happy

3.8

on 1/8/2003 4:14:00 PM

I really love this fragrance. Yes, it makes me truly happy. Right now it happens to be my all time favorite fragrance in fact. I think the name "happy" is perfect for this fragrance because it smells very warm and well, happy. I do not think it is a fragrance just for only the younger crowd as some have said on this board. I think any woman who has an outgoing or warm personality can pull off this fragrance regardless of age.

on 1/25/2003 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Oh, gag me with a spoon... this is so vile. Smells like really tart grapefruit and dead flowers.
Eeeewwwwww. Even the packaging is bad.

on 2/2/2003 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I will admit, when this first came out I really liked it, and bought a bottle of it. Within a short period of time, I became tired of it, as it started giving me headaches, as it's was too strong. Since then, I will occasionally get a whiff of Happy when someone walks by....I still hate that scent.

on 5/29/2003 2:56:00 PM

I like this fragrance. It has a bright, citrusy smell, and I constantly get compliments on it. The lotion and body wash are nice also. My one complaint is that the fragrance doesn't seem to last very long.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

i have gotten so many compliments on this scent. i love it!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This was OK I guess, although definately not a fave. I think it's too fruity and waaaay too strong. When I first spray it, I cringe and hold my breath. After it seeps in I can deal with it.

on 12/23/2004 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Surely this isn't reminiscent of happy feelings in any way?? I don't like some of the notes in it... they remind me of the generic scents of Tommy Girl, CK One (to some degree)... At one point, everyone I met was wearing it, and I started thinking this is so cliche.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Love this scent. It's very energizing and citrusy. Like one the reviewers below, I also own the Designer Impostors one, but I love the original. A woman I used to work with almost ruined this scent for me a few years ago. She was a heavy smoker and used to pile Happy on. She ultimately ended up smelling like an old leather mitt. I was glad when she quit the job and I started getting good memories about the perfume again. Great scent for summer!

one on my fav scents. every time I put this on I have had people ask me after even after a few hrs what I'm wearing coz I smell good. I like other stuff too but this will definately be with me.

on 10/30/2005 8:16:00 PM

Oh my God, this is such a boring scent! But when you think about it, what would a DIFFERENT & INTRIGUING perfume be without this blah... for comparison...