Clinique Happy

Clinique Happy
Happy

3.3

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Just a so so, somewhat boring product. For some reason I can't wear this anymore. If it weren't so popular, I might wear it occasionally, but it's one I would tire of within a week. But for what it's worth, it smells pretty nice on my skin.

on 1/25/2016 7:02:00 AM

Smells bright and clean without being too harsh and/or dry like a lot of other citrus scents. I am hardly ever a fan of scents with citrus notes! Sadly, it doesn't work on me. I still love when I recognize it on anyone else though!

I like this lil scent it really does feel happy and feminine.

Like but don't love. Definitely a "no perfume" perfume, its clean and fresh and smells nice but not great. However, packaging is wonderful and I use it now and again.

on 8/18/2014 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got this as a sample. I love everything Calvin Klein, but have never thought much of the perfume selection. I'm more of a Calvin Klein underwear and bra girl, but some of the cosmetics and beautiful heels call me every once in awhile by this brand.

I got this as a deluxe sample and I would say it is very accurately named. It is just a happy, light scent. It is non offensive and I get nice compliments when I wear it. Currently it is in my purse as a back up for my deodorant in the summer months. I don't use anti-persperant and sometimes I get a little funky smelling. I try to carry a travel size deodorant, but sometimes I need a little extra. This helps immensely.

It isn't a full 5 lippie for me since it isn't a HG, but it is still very nice and worth taking a look (or whiff) at.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this perfume after using Velocity from Mary Kay for a long time, I think they are very similar. I bought the Happy because the bottle on my other perfume bottle was very wobbly and off-set and has fallen (and broken) on several occasions. Happy is a very fresh scent, sort of summery and youthful. It is not musky or spicy smelling, it is more of a citrusy floral scent but not too heavy on the floral. This perfume has been around for a long time, I remember seeing the ads on TV when I was a kid and I have had several samples over the years and liked the way it smelled. The bottle is substantial and not very frilly. It is less expensive than some of the newer perfumes available, which is another reason I purchased it. It seems to last all day, I will find myself watching whiffs of it when I move around at my desk sometimes. I haven't had anyone complain or compliment the smell so I don't think it is particularly offensive to the nose or especially noticeable for other people around, which is nice when you work around other people as you don't want to overpower anyone with your signature scent. I would definitely buy this again but I don't think I will ever use up this whole, huge bottle since I have it in my perfume rotation (the large bottle was $30 cheaper than the small Dolce that I was going to buy!)

on 12/25/2013 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This was my first "real" EdP that I received as a gift when I was 17. Now, 9 years later, this is the only one I continually repurchase even though I already have a decent perfume collection. It's become my signature scent. I love the fact that you really can't put your finger on how to describe the smell. Despite any description of it, I don't find it to smell sweet, nor musky, nor fruity, nor flower-y... just "fresh." It's a great perfume for all seasons and when I don't know what to wear, I immediately grab for this. I think it's a must have in anyone's perfume collection.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

One of my favorite scents! Light, fresh, fruity, and pleasantly happy smelling. Not too strong. I like the roll on perfume application.

on 10/15/2013 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I HATED this perfume when I first smelt it, but something has changed and now I adore it. It has a very fresh orange scent to it which is perfect for the summer/spring time. While I wouldn't wear this for an evening out its perfect for the day time & I always get compliments on it when I wear it which is always nice :)

The only reason I wouldn't repurchase it is because I have so many perfumes, and always like to try new things. I've never been the type to have a signature fragrance.

on 6/11/2013 10:56:00 AM

I have used this product off and on throughout the years. It is a nice, light summer fragrance. It is not offensive or particularly strong smelling. Overall it is a very pleasant product.

Popular Fragrances