CLINIQUE Happy

CLINIQUE Happy
Happy

3.3

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got a big bottle of this for my mom - she gave it away like 2 days later. Sheesh, I guess she didn't like it. Anyway I suppose it does smell like it's for younger girls - citrusy, light and fresh. Nothing original or special. Doesn't last but I didn't expect it to. Ads are cute and packaging is okay.

I have mixed feelings about this perfume. It's not a perfume that I can wear everyday, but it is nice once and awhile. I am not a perfume- wearer, but I found this perfume to be nice and light and not overpowering. However, it dosen't mix with my body chemistry as well as my sisters, so I gave the bottle to her.

on 8/27/2002 5:07:00 AM

This was the first fragrance that I fell for. And I still wear it occasionally. However, I dislike how quickly it fades.

on 12/9/2002 7:51:00 PM

This smells like a young girl's fragrance. Very light and citrusy. Not for me!

on 12/23/2002 6:57:00 PM

I received this as a gift from a friend, and although it is not my usual tastes, I find it quite nice for the weekends or nights out with the girls. The inital spray was a little heady and headache inducing, but the dry-down is a nice citrus scent that is invigorating. I probably won't purchase this myself, but I would use up my bottle.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don't HATE this, but it's so very common and boring, that I could never bring myself to wear it. If it weren't so popular, I might wear it occasionally, but it's one I would tire of within a week. But for what it's worth, it smells pretty nice on my skin.

on 1/30/2003 9:54:00 PM

This scent gives me a huge headache. It's very sweet and citrusy. My roommate apparently likes this scent a lot, but man I hate the way the apartment smells after she leaves. YUCK!

on 1/19/2003 5:52:00 AM

Your most basic fruity-floral. Pleasant and pretty, but pretty boring too.

on 4/23/2003 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I do not like this scent at all. I used to work with a woman who wore this everyday. I couldn't stand being next to her, the smell would just give me an instant headache (I was so happy when she quit-pun not intended-hehe). I would never wear this myself.

I like this fragrance! My best friend got me hooked on it. At first, I used the Designer Imposter's version called "Wanna Play?". I thought it smelled great! But now that I own the original, I feel so stupid for buying cheap imitations!! When I compared the two side-by-side, they smelled completely different! Sure, the imposter has the fun, feminine part of the fragrance down. But it can never match the slight musky undertone of the original!!

Popular Fragrances