CLINIQUE Happy

CLINIQUE Happy
Happy

3.5

on 12/30/2002 2:27:00 AM

I love this fragrance! It's light, fresh and fruity! It really does make me feel happy, and it has an orangey smell! Lovely!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this perfume! It's fresh, fruity and yes - it's HAPPY! At least that's the way I feel when I wear it. I have gotten so many compliments, especially from guys. They love the smell! I wear this during the day and it's especially suited for summer. I love that it has a subtle smell that isn't heavy at all. To sum it all up, this perfume really is HAPPY! :)

on 1/15/2004 12:51:00 AM

I don't even like the smell of citrus, but for some reason this is alright. I only use this in the summer, and only once in awhile. Decent, but not the best.

on 11/23/2004 1:38:00 AM

I received a sample of this from Clinique when I had my make-up done for a wedding. Although it smells very nice, the scent wears off rather fast, (to me). Also, it's rather expensive for a perfume. Would only recommend to someone with a big paycheck and a good sense of smell.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice smell, if your looking for a citrusy smell go with something more simple like satsuma perfume oil from the body shop, but if your looking for something a little more complicated this is a great scent. Lasting power is OK.

on 3/5/2005 6:34:00 PM

While I love just about anything Clinque, Happy is truly the best thing of their line. You may think that this is the fragrance for your mother yet it really is for both. While it has that air of sophistication, it is called Happy so go figuar, it is flirty and fun too! The women's is better then the Men's yet they both are on the top of my list.

on 3/14/2005 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Top-Base Notes: Apple, Plum, Ozone, Bergamot, Freesia, Lily of the Valley, Rose, Orchid, Amber, Musk

The notes make it sound like a good parfume, but I didn't seem to really detect many of them. This fragrance is nothing special. It isn't bad, but not great either. Definitely not a classic, and even I got rather bored of smelling it after a couple of hours. Not that much of it was left since the drydown seems to be an issue with Clinique fragrances. Clinique Happy Heart is a better fragrance than this. continued >>

on 8/2/2007 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this was THE perfume when i was in 7th grade. it's nice and fresh, not cloying or strong.. just your typical citrusy perfume. =)

I just recieved this for Christmas, and I love it! I must be one of the few who actually like it. I love the sweet, citrusy smell that is uplifting and fresh. It dosn't have great staying power on me though, which is sort of good because that means it won't smell too strong or overpowering. I only know one other person who wears this, and I can't even smell it on them even though they claim they wear it. I guess Happy isn't very popular where I live, which is good for me.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This perfume has an okay smell to it, but its too strong for me. I have not yet finished the bottle that I got for Christmas 3 years ago..lol..I have it there for Emergencies for when I run out of my other good stuff.