CLINIQUE Happy

CLINIQUE Happy
Happy

3.3

on 7/16/2001 3:43:00 PM

This is a very cute scent. It truly makes you happy. But the thing is, there are so many scents out there that smell something like this. Like: GAP's "So Pink"; Revlon's "Charlie White"; and Calgon's "Pear Essence."

on 11/18/2001 1:14:00 PM

I love the fresh clean scent of Happy. It's flowery and sweet without being overpowering. I enjoy this scent very much.

I love this scent! I always get compliments on it, and guys love the smell also. Very happy of a scent really hehe.

on 3/4/2002 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

not the best, but ive seen [smelt] worse. a bit too 'happy' for me...smells nice at first, but after a while its sorta sickening.

I love this scent! I use it where ever I go!! It's a nice fresh smell! My friend uses the Happy for Men while that's nice as well I still prefer this! I think the bottle is cute as well.

This scent is very hmm.. how to describe it...it's very weird
I like it somedays but then sometimes it just gives me headaches. It's very citrusy and if you ever just go to the clinique counter you don't need a sample of the scent just smell around the counter because it always smells like happy.

on 12/15/2002 4:35:00 PM

I like this and tend to use it alot. I first got it in a small size as a GWP, then I bought a bigger size. This isn't a strong scent(which is good) and is very fresh. I personally love the way it has a citrus kind of scent to it.

Truthfully ladies would you actually BUY this product? Everyone has one of these from GWP but it smells like you took a bath with grapefruit juice and lemons. Sorry, being young myself it's still too young for me...I recommend it for all of your 8 year old friends.

on 12/30/2002 2:27:00 AM

I love this fragrance! It's light, fresh and fruity! It really does make me feel happy, and it has an orangey smell! Lovely!

Achhhh, I hate this perfume! It is the most disgusting perfume I have ever smelled! Luckily, I got this as a GWP. I'm happy I didn't spend my cash on it. The scent is very overpowering and might be better for people who love citrus scents.