Clinique Happy

Clinique Happy
Happy

3.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this scent. It isn't a floral, but it isn't a musk. It smells really nice on the skin and it's my go to scent anytime.

on 5/28/2013 2:18:00 AM

I love this perfume the packaging is simple and cute. Growing up my mom always used th8s it reminds me of her everytime I wear it. It just smells amazing. Will keep repurchasing

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this fragrance, I get so many compliments when I wear it! I also love how simple the packaging is. It smells nice and citrusy and just a teeny bit sweet with a pinch of lavender. Kind of like when you go to and orange orchard.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Love this!! It's a fresh, clean, and slightly citrus-y scent. It's sophisticated without smelling like something an old woman would wear. Smelling it really does make me happy! I'd definitely recommend. And if it's not in your budget or you're not sure you want to invest so much money into it, there's a drug store spray called "Wanna Play?" which is an accurate knock-off of this scent.

on 9/29/2012 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the ideal day to day perfume. It is light but people always know what you are wearing. I will walk up to a friend and she will point and say Happy! All my friends love this as well. I have different ones to wear if I go out at night but perfect for the daytime!

I got this as a gift and i cannot stand the smell. To me it smells like nail polish or nail polish remover. I definitly will not be wearing this perfume.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like this perfume! First off i think the name is cute...it makes you feel happy! The smell is great in my opinion and it stays on for a long time. I only hve a sample bottle at the moment though so i will have to buy the whole big bottle of it later!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

this is a great fragrance for summer as it has a feel good smell to it, it looks very expensive and the packaging is gorgous. my gran gave me this and iv not stopped wearing it since i got it!

on 8/7/2011 6:08:00 AM

I originally had Happy In Bloom, the spring time limited edition perfume of Clinique. By accident, my mom toppled the bottle over and it fell (from a considerably high place) and it broke (it was only weeks old then). I was so upset that she bought me Happy instead because by that time, Happy In Bloom was already gone.

Happy did not disappoint me, though! My friends, family & other people compliment me on my scent. :) I loved it too. When I finished the bottle after 6 months, I was thinking of purchasing a new perfume NOT because I didn't like Happy anymore but just for a change (because I'm like that). I couldn't find a perfume that could beat it! I was considering to buy Happy Heart, but in the end Happy still won me over.

The scent stays for a long time on my wrists, neck & clothes. When I sleep I can still smell it! It's a flowery and citrus-y scent that's really lovable. It's light, fresh, clean, and it's just the right perfume for those who love perfumes like that.

Just don't overdo the spraying so you can maximize your money and the perfume. First timers will fall in love. :)

Yeah, this does smell like 7th grade, probably because I wore it in 7th grade lol. Its a very floral springy smell, and I loved it at the time that I wore it, I never repurchase perfume I always try something else so that is the reason I wouldn't buy again. But its a great spring and summer perfume, Im out of highschool now and I still love the smell of this perfume and would wear it if I still had it :}

Popular Fragrances