Huda Beauty Lip Contour Pencil

Huda Beauty Lip Contour Pencil

2.9

on 1/22/2018 2:38:00 PM

I have the lip contour in the shade bombshell, which is also my favourite colour in hudas liquid matte, my absolute go to everyday pink/nude/brown shade! But this lip liner is amazing!! So blendable soft and creamy.. glides on my always dry lips! lol, and lasts for hours wears evenly. Sturdy packaging.. would defintley reccomend and 100% going to repurchase!

on 12/10/2017 5:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Its more hyped than it should be. Honestly i am more happy with my nyx lipliners.. both have the same staying power. The price is alot! It is creamy rich lipliner i have the one in trendsetter

on 1/23/2017 7:41:00 AM

They're nice, really, but not worth the hype! I mean, they're normal lip pencils, and they're quite expensive. I have bombshell and famous, and I like both shades. But since it gets pricey to order them on their website I won't purchase them again if I don't find a way to avoid shipping fees.
I do recommend the two shades that I have. Bombshell goes well with all the neutral lipsticks and famous is perfect for all the darker ones.

Hope that helped :)

on 1/5/2017 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I received Muse in a holiday set with Trophy Wife and Muse lip colors--a good value at $24. This is indeed a matte pencil, but it glides on easily (I use it over MAC Prep + Prime Lip with a light dusting of powder on top), blends easily, and stays put (with the base I described). My only complaint is the shade. Although it's called "Trophy Wife" and the shade is described as "rose wood," it matches neither Muse nor Trophy Wife--it's a medium pink without a trace of mauve, which both lip shades lean toward, and quite bright, while both shades are muted. It's not a bad pencil, but for the price, I'd go with MAC, or even an NYC or Wet 'n Wild pencil. I think you could get a better shade match and spend a lot less money (the full size is $19) for a pencil that would be appropriate with more shades (MAC Soar and Whirl come to mind). I'll use it, but will not repurchase.

The packaging on every huda product is just so cute! The formula is creamy and glides on easily. However, it smudges lots and I didn't like how we have to sharpen it.

the shades are very nice, specially bombshell and trophy wife.

lip contour- nothing that contours your lips, way more drying than the mac pencils and each line and crack very visible.

definitely not buying again.
pricey and not worth it!

on 7/25/2016 5:21:00 AM

So I'm never one to leave reviews on product as I'm usually a pretty happy consumer. I do my research and end up loving the products I purchase. However, this was not the case with the Huda beauty lip contours. I wanted to love them! I really really did, but the truth of the matter is...they are awful!
First off, colour. I ordered trophy wife and bombshell, both looked completely gorgeous on all the swatches I could find. Nuh uh, not the case. Trophy wife looked way darker on my pale skin than I expected and bombshell...well that basically left me looking pale as a corpse!
Next, ease of use. As a lip liner, they would probably come in handy as they do have good staying power (around your lip line) if you can match the colour to a liquid lip or something. As an overall lip colour they are terrible. They feel incredibly drying, the colour usually looks patchy and they will wear away from the centre of your lips within 10 minutes.
To say I'm disappointed is an understatement :(

on 6/16/2016 9:00:00 PM

Ok- for a lip liner they work great; they are creamy and glide on easily. But for all over lip colour, they're not good. They get drying and tend to wear off on the inside of my lips easily, they get into the fine lips and look bad. For the price, they're just not worth it. Buy a good liquid lipstick instead, because they will be much more comfortable and last longer! I have swatches and a more detailed review linked, check out my video :)