Tarte Cosmetics Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanning Face Towelette

3.0

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

One pad gives enough for face, neck, and top of chest. I make sure I rub in evenly until the pad is dry. Gives me a nice even natural tan that is yellow/golden based not orange. Colour lasts me 3 or 4 days depending on how much I exfoliate. Wears off nicely with no peely or scalyness. I enjoyed using these but would not repurchase as it is highly scented and irritates my face a little. As the last lady noted it is crazy but they inclued orange peel oil, which is a skin sensitiser.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I like that this self tanning towelette for the face is big enough and moist enough to apply to face, neck and decollete. This gives me a nice, natural tan without being orangey. I swiped this on and then massaged it in with my fingers to make sure I had an even application. Color is nice and long lasting. I think it is too pricey for the amount that you get ( 20 towelettes for $21 US). I also wish that it did not contain orange peel oil, which is a contact irritant.