Hask Charcoal Purifying Conditioner

No Image

4.8

Water / Eau (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Charcoal Powder*, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Dimethicone, Benzophenone-4, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Stearyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Fragrance / Perfume. (*Activated Charcoal / Charbon)

on 10/12/2017 11:47:00 AM

This is great. It seems to really intensively moisturise my hair yet it feels quite light. The only issue I have with it is that it contains silicone. Not an issue in itself, but the matching shampoo is sulfate free and I find that sulfate free shampoos aren't the best at removing the silicone from the previous wash/condtioning so this can lead to build up. So once a fortnight I use an SLS containing shampoo to avoid this issue.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just found the Hask line and fell in love. I use this shampoo about every 3rd to 4th hair wash. It cleans my scalp but doesn't irritate it or dry it out. I follow up with the Hask Macadamia Conditioner. I have found over the year my hair/scalp doesn't do well with sulfates. This shampoo don't make my scalp itch or dry. It smells fresh.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is hydrating and shine-inducing. The scent is tolerable and it gives good slip. My hair dries fluffy and light in a good way without too much frizz. Perfect for summer time as my hair gets greasy at the roots more often during this time. This keeps my hair cleaner until my next shampoo. I found this at Ulta randomly and glad I tried it.

on 6/14/2016 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This conditioner works really well. I use the Charcoal Purifying shampoo and leave the lather on for about 5 minutes, just to ensure that all the buildup is removed. I then rinse and follow with the conditioner. It's very light yet nourishing and never weighs my hair down. My hair is light and bouncy with tons of body. Normally, my hair is quite dry from highlighting, permanent color and heat styling. I use a lot of styling products, which begin to weigh my hair down after about two weeks. Once I use this Hask shampoo and conditioner, my hair behaves once more and then I can proceed with my usual styling routine. The shampoo is sulfate free so it's color safe and the conditioner is light and leaves my hair feeling soft and looking very shiny. I discovered this brand at Walgreens where another customer, with beautiful hair, recommended it. I usually use Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil clarifying shampoo with apply cider vinegar, which I love. I also love the matching conditioner. But this Hask shampoo and conditioner are half the price, and I'm always looking to save money where I can. The Hask products work just as well, which makes me really happy. I will probably always use SM but it's nice to know that there's something out there than can do the job just as well. I have several bottles of SM in my stash but when I finish them, I'll definitely buy another set of these Hask products. I've also tried the Hask Charcoal deep conditioner and really like it. The Hask Charcoal shampoo and conditioner don't strip my color, which is always my main concern. If you're looking for an economical sulfate free clarifying formula then definitely try this one. It smells amazing, although the fresh scent doesn't linger. It leaves my hair ready for styling and it makes it very manageable and bouncy. Who could ask for more? I definitely recommend both the Charcoal shampoo and conditioner.