Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

4.8

on 8/19/2017 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

All aboard the hype train, I guess.
I love this pallet, I got it for the reds/pink but I actually think they are pretty meh. Super pigmented, just needs a gentle touch of the brush. Speaking of which, I don't even hate the one it came with. Now I want to try Subculture and see for myself what the hell is all the commotion about.

I really have fallen in love with this Palette. This is I think the ONLY Palette in my large collection that doesn't have one color I don't like or won't use. I'm able to do looks prepay for daytime as well as a great night out look. Only a little fall out from certain colors, but they blend nicely and stay strong for a long time. Best thing... This could work with any skin tone. I always take my decision seriously when I decide to spend that kind of money on a makeup product and this was a splurge I'll never regret!

on 7/14/2017 9:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Another review isnt needed but oh well 🤷🏻‍♀️
I didnt want to suck in to the hype and buy this palette cause I already own so many neutral palettes and was trying to avoid this one. UGHH but i couldnt literally not 1 person (well actually ONLY a few ok) doesnt like this palette. And i see why now, the shades are so soft and silky to the touch. I can only use a super soft brush with these shadows and tap super super lightly. Do NOT use a scratchy brush, the kick up will be insane. And be careful picking up the shadows because yes they are so pigmented. I actually prefer not to use this on days im in a rush because i find i need time to be gentle with this and blend it out and such, so for fast days i prefer average pigmented shadows. But besides that i think this palette is so worth the money, i would reccomend it (just make sure you be gentle with it cuz like many have said the kick up is intense). The brush that came with it actually isnt bad but dont use it for the palette cause its not soft enough. The colour scheme is really beautiful and i love the variety of looks you can make. Only thing id love is maybe another lid shade option but its still a beautiful palette ^^

I was on the fence about purchasing this for a few months. Recently, a dear friend of mine has this palette and was kind enough to let me try it. That's all it took. I was immediately in love. The colours are beautifully pigmented and stay in place very well. They're blendable and buttery soft. The shades within the palette are so unique. I'm so thrilled with this palette. I'd buy this over and over again.

on 3/21/2017 5:23:00 PM

Love the shades, perfect pigmentation and blends easily. One of my "go-tos".

I can't say enough good things about this palette. It's like it was made for me! I'm pale with warm undertones, freckles and hazel eyes. The colors really look great with my coloring and eyes. The shades all compliment each other well and are very easy to blend. Plus, they are highly pigmented, so a little goes a LONG way. This was my first Anastasia of Beverly Hills purchase, and I am really glad the sales person suggested it. My only gripe is the packaging. I don't really care for the velvet box, as it looks dirty fast. Plus, it does not securely close, so I can't travel with it. Other than that, LOVE!

Heard so many good things about this palette so I bought it,. I love the palette itself, it's covered in velvet, very luxurious and soft. There are some shadows in here that I love, I believe one or two metallic shadows (which are my favorite). All the shadows are pigmented which is great, but I wish they would have been more creative with the shadows and included some different colors.

on 2/3/2017 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

The other reviews pretty much say it all - smooth, pigmented, easily blended. Love the warm colors. The brush is meh. The only thing I really dislike is the velvet container it comes in -- the velvet feels really nice at first but after a few weeks it gets dirty and dusty and becomes kind of an eyesore

I normally gravitate towards cooler colours, I'm an NW15 with dark hair and eyes and with slight redness to my cheeks. Having previously bought naked one and deciding bronze and gold were not my colours I had resigned myself to the fact that warmer colours just didn't look good on me. However, after hearing so many glowing reviews of this palette I thought why not give it a try- if it doesn't suit you then you know for sure not to buy a warmer palette again. I am so glad that I did!

The colours are beautiful- rich, deep and vibrant. The pigmentation- oh jings. I am now wondering what the hell I was thinking with my collection of urban decay palettes. They seem a wee bit lacklustre in comparison. One light dip of the brush is enough for proper colour payoff. They also wear well on my oily lids throughout the day.

I know that I'm gushing a bit here, but I feel like this palette has broken me out of my taupe eyeshadow rut. If anyone is on the fence about it, I recommend that you give it a go. It is one of the few products truly worth the hype IMO.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This palette is worth every penny. She is the reason I started to use these colors in my daily makeup. I love love love ...