Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

4.6

on 11/17/2017 1:56:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I am tardy to the party on this one. This is a fantastic, high quality palette. The shadows are so smooth and almost creamy. They blend like a dream. I am no make up artist but this palette truly makes it easy. Never in a million years did I think I would like or even wear Venetian Red but I do and it looks so pretty. The only think I don't like is the packaging. The velvet case is impractical but it is pretty.

This is another much hyped about eyeshadow palette on Youtube. I finally gave in to the hype a month ago and tried it out for about handful of times and I have to agree with the positive reviews - this is such an amazing palette! You would really enjoy this palette if you love your warmed toned eyeshadows, but unlike other organge/brown/gold combinations that have been done to death by other brands, they threw in some gorgeous rich pink/cranberry/red shades that may seem intimidating at first, but look absolutely gorgeous on. I love how versatile this palette is, you can do a very basic look to full on glam and there is a lot of possibilities.

The formula of these eyeshadows are so pigmented - I only need to dab my brushes (never had to swirl) and I get tons of pigment. The colors are easy to blend but don't get muddy. I cannot comment on the staying power because I also have my primer on so they stay all day.

The only thing I am not crazy about is the packaging. It looks beautiful, but I wish they didn't make it in suede it gets dirty real quickly. I am so bummed about this because that means I won't be taking it with me while I travel.

Overall very pleased with my purchase and I would definitely recommend.

i have to say i love this palette sooo much. The color range of this palette is everything you need, it blends easily, the shadow is just so pigmented.
Even it has a lot of fall out sometimes i highly recommend this thing. The only problem is the packaging its pretty but it sucks

I finally broke down and got this lovely palette. I wanted it since it came out but I held off for 2 reasons:

-just couldn't justify buying yet another palette.
- I thought I was too old to pull off these colors

But lo and behold, what do i find in my inbox but a 20% coupon for Ulta. That was all the motivation I needed.

I love this palette so much! Every single time I went to Ulta & Sephora I swatched this palette. The shadows are soooo very soft, pigmented, and true to color of what you see in the pans. What drew me to it is the uniqueness of the colors. They apply so darned nicely, too! I even love the brush that comes with it.There's nothing more I can say that hasn't been said on here already.

This is one of the few products in which the hype is justified, IMO. The only negative here is the packaging. Its going to drive me crazy trying to keep smudges off of it. It sure is lovely, though.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

ONE OF THE BEST WARM TONE PALETTE I HAVE
you want an orange-ish look? there you go
you want a reddish look? there you go
You can create tons of looks with this palette from daily to glam look.
easy to blend, pigmentation is great, color selection is amazing
the brush is quite helpful
but i just don't really like the material of the packaging, I mean why would you pick this kind of packaging for a great product like this :/

So the only downside is the packaging, for the product itself it's worth your money if you love warm tone palette.

I really really wanted to love this product however all the hype it had just left me so disappointed. For the amount of hype this product had I thought it would be a God send but nope it was just absolutely horrendous for me. Now I love and support ABH I think they have a great line of everything and their other eyeshadows are great, I know that red shadows are very hard to formulate so I get why there is so much fallout. My issue is that these colors faded way too quickly for me, I could have used it glue as a primer and they would still fade. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Price point wise it is a great value, tons of shadows that come out to about 4.08 per shadow. Price is reasonable but that's it. Packaging is meh and gets dirty super quick. I don't know this palette was just not for me, I love seeing the looks everyone else makes with these and I wish it worked for me but unfortunately no cigar.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

A beautiful collection of warm shades to choose from and the palette itself is well-made. The shades are pigmented and soft to work with and glide effortlessly on my lids. I do need a primer still but it is not a deal breaker for me.I had been debating whether to get this or not and I can honestly say it is a keeper. Suitable for every season in my opinion too.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is an amazing palette- the quality is on par with my MUFE artist shadows and Viseart palettes. The mattes are easy to blend and the shimmers are buttery and intense. I can get a tiny bit of fallout with the deeper shades but it's not that bad. Versatile- I can do a dramatic look or a natural daytime eye. It's one of those rare palettes- I love and use every shade, no duds. It has good transition shades, crease shades, liner/ outer V shades. It's all inclusive and I don't have to reach for another palette when doing a look with this. Love it!

on 2/20/2017 7:58:00 AM

got this pallete last week and have used it daily ever since...it's definitely worth the hype. colours are amazing soft and blendable... buy it :)

on 2/18/2017 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I'm loving the colours! The only problem is-- it's actually not creamy- the way most describe it to be. Yup, it's more chalky. I will try the tarte palette next but I still love this palette, I just combine bobbi browns shadows for a less chalky look. Bobbi brown saves the day! Still give 4/5