Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I really love this palette. The packaging is similar to urban decay original naked palette with dusty mauve pink colour. It contains 14 beautiful warm toned eyeshadows and it's very pigmented. Some shade can be a little bit too powdery and dusty with over swiping but if you put a little bit at a time to your brush, it will not as powdery. I don't like the brush it comes with, feels like cheap brush. Wearable, but still.. i don't like.
It feels so buttery on my finger, and it's really long wearing. I wore it without a primer at all (but i do dab my leftover foundation on the beauty blender to my lids) and it won't budge at all. Really impressed. I definitely will be the first in line if anastasia launch another palette with the same quality like this palette!

I also did a youtube video for this palette and also a blogpost. Feel free to check it out!

on 7/14/2016 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Wow! I've always loved ABH palettes but this one is one of her BEST! The colors remind me of a mixture of Autumn and Midsummer nights! Absolutely gorgeous! As with her other palettes, the colors are vibrant and blendable. I'm so glad this is not a limited edition because I will surely buy this again!