Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

4.5

This palette has a nice colour selection. They appear to be very bold and bright, and they certainly can be, but can be extremely soft and natural as well. You can achieve great neutral, day time looks, but can go full glam or full dramatique and bold as well. It's very versatile.
The quality of the eyeshadows is amazing. They are soft, buttery, extremely pigmented and blend very effortlessly. The brush is great as well. Althought I imagined it to be bigger based on the videos and pictures I saw before purchasing it, I don't regret it. For the quality, the price tag is great. The shade primavera, btw, is an amazing shade for an upper lip/tip of the nose highlight. So ethereal looking.
In conclusion, this is an amazing palette to add to your collection. I believe you won't regret it.
The only downside, for me at least, is the packaging. Although the velvety packaging is gorgeous, it can get messy real quick. First time I used it, it was already stained. But except for that, it's great.

I really have fallen in love with this Palette. This is I think the ONLY Palette in my large collection that doesn't have one color I don't like or won't use. I'm able to do looks prepay for daytime as well as a great night out look. Only a little fall out from certain colors, but they blend nicely and stay strong for a long time. Best thing... This could work with any skin tone. I always take my decision seriously when I decide to spend that kind of money on a makeup product and this was a splurge I'll never regret!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This palette has enough reviews. The only reason I'm chiming in is because I'm 50 years old, and this is the first palette I've ever hit pan on. I'm NC20 leaning neutral, and I can wear every color in the palette. Even the reds are wearable and can be worn to the office when done right. I highly recommend this.

on 4/21/2017 9:51:00 AM

These colors are very pretty, they are creamy and blend well and look fantastic on. However I get alot of fallout from this palette which is disappointing because I really love these colors but I find myself reaching for other shadows instead that dont fall on my face

My go-to palette. The pigmentation is CRAZY, the shadows are so buttery and blendable.
Only thing I have to say: there's a little bit of fallout, but nothing crazy, I've had this problem with most of the palettes I own. And the brush isn't the best, but it does its job. I like the "flat" part of it, more than the blending one.

I finally picked up this palette after a long time debating whether or not I should. After years of being dedicated to MAC and UD shadows, I bought the Master Palette by Mario from ABH in October and since, ABH is the only brand I'll purchase shadow from. Every colour in this palette is so incredibly pigmented, smooth, buttery, and blendable. The brush included is also really good. You can create such a wide variety of looks with this, and even the berry shades are very wearable for everyday. I love that this palette is mainly matte (two are shimmery, but not chunky glitter). UD and Mac come nowhere close to this. For $55 CAD, it's completely worth it.

on 3/22/2017 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm officially in the bandwagon. Easily the most buttery, easy to use shadows I've used. Such pretty colors, and lovely packaging. The brush is great too. I am so glad I got this!

This is probably my favorite palette ever. I'm a matte eyeshadow girl and that's my favorite thing about this palette, it's mainly matte shades. I think there's only 2 shimmer, and then there's like one satin shade. The quality is unbelievable! These shadows blend themselves with no effort. So pigmented, so beautiful. They do have kickup, but that doesn't bother me. Buy this pallette.

I can't say enough good things about this palette. It's like it was made for me! I'm pale with warm undertones, freckles and hazel eyes. The colors really look great with my coloring and eyes. The shades all compliment each other well and are very easy to blend. Plus, they are highly pigmented, so a little goes a LONG way. This was my first Anastasia of Beverly Hills purchase, and I am really glad the sales person suggested it. My only gripe is the packaging. I don't really care for the velvet box, as it looks dirty fast. Plus, it does not securely close, so I can't travel with it. Other than that, LOVE!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really went back and forth on buying this palette. I have other palette with similar colors and was unsure if I'd use some of the pinks. I bought this and thought for sure I'd return it. WRONG! This palette is my all time favorite. I can't put it down. All the colors blend like a dream. They actually last on my lids too. I'm kicking myself for not getting the Mario palette when it came out now. I highly recommend! Out performs my more expensive eyeshadows. I hear they're releasing a sister palette this Fall. I'll be getting that too