Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

Filtered by skin type : Other
Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

Simply Amazing quality! The slightest dip in the pan can paint your entire eyelid, and SO blendable as well!! I can blend these shadows in around 5 mins, which helps a LOT when you're getting ready for work. The only fault is that I dislike the two pink shadows (love letter and Venetian red). I simply dislike their shades. And there's only one shadow that really gives dimension to the look (deep matte brown). But I'm not about to give it less than 5* because the overall quality is above everything else on the market. That's right - there's this palette and everything else as far as eyemakeup falls under second category.

People who critique the packaging tend to forget they get an awesome double-ended brush in the palette. This brush should account for the packaging and not the velvety cover!

Buy this if you don't mind the reds, and if you do mind them (like me) simply get some single eyeshadows that have depth (deep browns, purples, dark duochromes etc..). But buy Modern Reneissance anyway :)

on 8/19/2017 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

All aboard the hype train, I guess.
I love this pallet, I got it for the reds/pink but I actually think they are pretty meh. Super pigmented, just needs a gentle touch of the brush. Speaking of which, I don't even hate the one it came with. Now I want to try Subculture and see for myself what the hell is all the commotion about.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Such amazing pigmentation on these eyeshadows. Absolutely love his palette and find it quite easily to create lots of looks with it!

on 8/16/2016 3:22:00 PM

This is a gorgeous palette. I had originally purchased the Kat Von D one and returned it for this. The colors pop and make blue eyes look amazing. The shadows are incredibly pigmented and blend very smoothly. I felt like there was a lot of hype around this product just because it was Anastasia but it really is the best palette I own.

There is fallout as others have mentioned but as long as you wipe underneath with concealer or just use a little eye shadow it's not bad at all. I doubt I will ever run out of this but I will definitely purchase another palette from Anastasia based on the quality of this one.

Video Reviews & Tutorials