Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

I am so so late to the Modern Renaissance bandwagon, but I have hopped on it hard, lol. I bought this about 6 months ago and use it a lot. They are super soft shadows, and a little goes a long way, and they are super easy to blend! Even the scary bright pinks are not scary, they blend like a dream. I can do so many looks! Just the oranges! Oranges and browns! Cool with the light pinks! Let's do reds! If I'm feeling uninspired, I reach for this because any look I do turns out great.

I got this on sale at Ulta, you can use your 20% off coupon on it- but even if you paid $42 for it, it's totally worth it. The packaging is okay, I can see that it would get dirty easily, but mine hasn't.

I highly recommend this, the hype is real with this product.

Simply Amazing quality! The slightest dip in the pan can paint your entire eyelid, and SO blendable as well!! I can blend these shadows in around 5 mins, which helps a LOT when you're getting ready for work. The only fault is that I dislike the two pink shadows (love letter and Venetian red). I simply dislike their shades. And there's only one shadow that really gives dimension to the look (deep matte brown). But I'm not about to give it less than 5* because the overall quality is above everything else on the market. That's right - there's this palette and everything else as far as eyemakeup falls under second category.

People who critique the packaging tend to forget they get an awesome double-ended brush in the palette. This brush should account for the packaging and not the velvety cover!

Buy this if you don't mind the reds, and if you do mind them (like me) simply get some single eyeshadows that have depth (deep browns, purples, dark duochromes etc..). But buy Modern Reneissance anyway :)

on 8/16/2016 3:22:00 PM

This is a gorgeous palette. I had originally purchased the Kat Von D one and returned it for this. The colors pop and make blue eyes look amazing. The shadows are incredibly pigmented and blend very smoothly. I felt like there was a lot of hype around this product just because it was Anastasia but it really is the best palette I own.

There is fallout as others have mentioned but as long as you wipe underneath with concealer or just use a little eye shadow it's not bad at all. I doubt I will ever run out of this but I will definitely purchase another palette from Anastasia based on the quality of this one.

Video Reviews & Tutorials