Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

4.6

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

A beautiful collection of warm shades to choose from and the palette itself is well-made. The shades are pigmented and soft to work with and glide effortlessly on my lids. I do need a primer still but it is not a deal breaker for me.I had been debating whether to get this or not and I can honestly say it is a keeper. Suitable for every season in my opinion too.

I finally picked up this palette after a long time debating whether or not I should. After years of being dedicated to MAC and UD shadows, I bought the Master Palette by Mario from ABH in October and since, ABH is the only brand I'll purchase shadow from. Every colour in this palette is so incredibly pigmented, smooth, buttery, and blendable. The brush included is also really good. You can create such a wide variety of looks with this, and even the berry shades are very wearable for everyday. I love that this palette is mainly matte (two are shimmery, but not chunky glitter). UD and Mac come nowhere close to this. For $55 CAD, it's completely worth it.

on 3/22/2017 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm officially in the bandwagon. Easily the most buttery, easy to use shadows I've used. Such pretty colors, and lovely packaging. The brush is great too. I am so glad I got this!

on 3/21/2017 5:23:00 PM

Love the shades, perfect pigmentation and blends easily. One of my "go-tos".

This is probably my favorite palette ever. I'm a matte eyeshadow girl and that's my favorite thing about this palette, it's mainly matte shades. I think there's only 2 shimmer, and then there's like one satin shade. The quality is unbelievable! These shadows blend themselves with no effort. So pigmented, so beautiful. They do have kickup, but that doesn't bother me. Buy this pallette.

I can't say enough good things about this palette. It's like it was made for me! I'm pale with warm undertones, freckles and hazel eyes. The colors really look great with my coloring and eyes. The shades all compliment each other well and are very easy to blend. Plus, they are highly pigmented, so a little goes a LONG way. This was my first Anastasia of Beverly Hills purchase, and I am really glad the sales person suggested it. My only gripe is the packaging. I don't really care for the velvet box, as it looks dirty fast. Plus, it does not securely close, so I can't travel with it. Other than that, LOVE!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really went back and forth on buying this palette. I have other palette with similar colors and was unsure if I'd use some of the pinks. I bought this and thought for sure I'd return it. WRONG! This palette is my all time favorite. I can't put it down. All the colors blend like a dream. They actually last on my lids too. I'm kicking myself for not getting the Mario palette when it came out now. I highly recommend! Out performs my more expensive eyeshadows. I hear they're releasing a sister palette this Fall. I'll be getting that too

on 3/19/2017 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

The shadows are super pigmented and easy to blend, and the colours are so pretty! For the quality and amount of product, the price is very reasonable, as it also comes with a dual ended brush which is great quality as well. Such a good product!

on 3/17/2017 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This palette is 100% worthy of the hype it's gotten.

It's truly a beautiful palette with gorgeous colours that I believe will work on any skin tone. The shadows are super blendable, creamy and so luscious to apply. I am not the best at eye shadow application but the few looks I have created using this palette have been really nice and I got compliments on my shadow each time wearing them.

The shadows are very pigmented and you don't need a lot of any colour to achieve the look you're going for so the price point is fair for how long this palette will last you. Because they are so pigmented there is a bit of fall out but tap excess off your brushes and do your eye shadow before the rest of your face to avoid the issue.

I'm pleased with this purchase and if you like warm shadows, I recommend you get it. ASAP.

THIS IS SO GOOD. I suck at eyeshadow and these make my life so much easier. There's a good amount of matte shades and theres 2 shimmer shades that are really nice for the inner corner or just on the lid. Realgar is a really special shade in my opinion too because I don't think I've ever seen that type of orangey tan type of colour. You can really make so many looks out of this and they're probably all going to look good. The brush in this palette really isn't bad at all and I use it pretty often. The packaging is a little messy just because the outside velvet part of it collects a lot of dust and gets stained easily. These shadows also have a lot of fallout but I'm not too bothered by that. Just tap off the excess and you should be good. Other than that, this is really good for people who aren't super good at eyeshadow and those who aren't sure what colours look good together.