Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

4.6

on 12/26/2017 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not sure if I understand the hype with this palette. I don't find the colors cohesive and I feel like its not flattering with my brown eyes. I will not purchase.

on 1/22/2018 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a gorgeous palette! At first glance I thought the colors would not work on me since there was so much pink/red and figured it would make me look like I had an infected eye but I was wrong. The colors are surprisingly wearable and blend together so well. They are very pigmented and smooth but a few of the shades, namely golden ochre, are powdery and kick up a lot of fall out but just be gentle with it and you should have no issues. The brush provided is 50/50. The flat, shader end is soft and works well whereas the opposite blender end is terrible (super rough). Overall, I think this is a great palette.

on 12/29/2016 2:30:00 PM

This is such an amazing pallet, the eye shadow selection is to die for!!!!
You can create so many eye looks with this pallet and the pigmentation!!!!! WOW!!!!
I am so glad I purchased this product. The only downfall on this is the fallout, but other then that, I love this pallet.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Gorgeous, pigmented colors that blend like butter. The absolute best palette I've ever owned.

on 6/24/2016 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this palette online on the first day of its' release in UK and I did not regret the purchase. I own eyeshadow palettes from every brand virtually known and this by far was the most pigmented palette I have ever bought. On the first day of using it I recall dabbing lightly with my eyeshadow brush only for the brush to take up so much colour (with just a light dab!!!). I had a red, purpley, peach and cream fusion going on but I was pleasantly surprised by how strong the colour payoff was and this did last until close of day although the colour faded ever so slightly (given my extremely oily skin). Needless to say those with dry and combination skin will not suffer this problem. Also I didn't use an eye primer either.

In terms of the presentation the eyeshadow palette comes in a relatively simple outer cardboard box which houses a velvet pink palette cover on the inside.

In summary I strongly recommend this palette in every girl's makeup armoury. At £41 it is not cheap and I read a lot of criticism and people not wanting to buy it for this reason but what you have to think is that it is an investment that will last you a considerable amount of time. You do get your money back in terms of superior product quality. :) x