4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I couldn't pass up on this palette after observing the sale price- it was a steal. Every single shade in this palette is beautiful and wearable. The matte/ crease shades have a lot of fall out but for the price, I was not disappointed. A great everyday palette that is easily used for complete make up looks.

About reviewer (1080 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBrown

3 years ago

I love the colors of this kit. I like how all they all seem to have a bit glow to them. I like all the shadows. I think they lasted all day, with no smudges. a bit of fall out when I put them on, but nothing I can easily brush off. I use the green cream to cover up redness. (seemed to work and blended well) I have not used the others colors. I don't contour and rarely need blush. (back to the green cream) I bought this on sale from Sephora for $35 and thought that was a great deal...

About reviewer (95 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

3 years ago

The last few years my strategy seems to be buy a master class palette. It is nice to be able to do most of my makeup out of one palette. Lots of neutral shadows to pick from, great color payoff, smooth and blendable. I use the concealer both undereye and to hide flaws. I also use the highlight, bronze, and contour to sculpt. Now i really like sculpting and these creams are smooth, blendable, and nicely pigmented. The blushes are nice; they don't last as long as I would like but that that's not a dealbreaker since i do touch up (blot shine, powder, lipstick, blush, perfume) during the workday. I should add that i also use the highlight/contour pencil set snd the 3-pan H/C kit, which you don't need with this kit but i like having options. I haven't touched the green, lavender, or dark orange corrector since i dont need them but it's nice to have the option. Everything is smooth and easily blended, with good color payoff. For me it's so convenient to just do most of my look out of this one palette.

About reviewer (475 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

4 years ago

I'm pleasantly surprised with this palette! The creams are all very creamy and easy to blend, the eye shadows and blushes are fairly pigmented (with some exceptions), and I've experienced fallout with only a few shadows. I have a more detailed review and swatches of everything posted, check out my video :) <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/SdRyk4mhVTQ"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/SdRyk4mhVTQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24