Joe Fresh Style Sheer tint

4.7

on 3/20/2017 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Bought this on at whim, and I'm so glad iI did. This offers fairly good coverage, didn't cause breakouts, and didn't oxidize as so many TMs/sheer foundations do.

on 12/8/2016 11:42:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

WOW. This is better than any other brand (including high end brands). It lasts all day on my oily skin. It covers really well event though it's not heavy at all. I'm almost 40 now, so heavy foundation looks terrible on me (ironic that as we age the more coverage we need, the worse heavy coverage looks. Go figure) LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. Worth a shot because it is so cheap.
Only downfall is the colour selection, which is easily fixed because you can just buy a couple and mix. Definitely my HG.

on 6/12/2016 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I was searching high and low for a bb cream for more natural-looking makeup days. It's summer and I want my skin to breathe! Unfortunately,good, non-oxidizing bb creams in my price range for fair skinned humans like myself are not that easy to come by. So on a whim I bought this tinted moisturizer instead in the lightest shade, and I like it.

I apply with a RickyCare teardrop blending sponge over a bit of primer, and set with a pressed powder.

The colour doesn't run too pink, orange, or yellow, unlike many tinted moisturizers out thee. It seems to be a somewhat neutral, universally flattering shade for fair-skinned ladies like me. And since it's somewhat sheer, it's very forgiving if its not an exact match (I have yellow undertones but this shade still looks so natural on me). The colour does not oxidize or turn orange.

Satin finish. Good coverage for a tinted moisturizer! High enough coverage to conceal minor blemishes, but sheer enough that it just looks like "my skin but better". Does get a little too dewy on my oily t-zone after a few hours but is easily touched up with powder. Does not settle into my fine lines.

Packaging is a simple but effective squeeze tube. The bottle is large compared to the amount of product you actually get, though. It's only about half full. And yes, it was still sealed when I bought it. That's a little odd, but not a deal breaker.

I knocked off one lippie for the weird half-filled bottle and the fact that it does get very shiny on my skin after a few hours. But that's to be expected from just a tinted moisturizer anyways.
I will definitely buy again, because this stuff makes my skin look so healthy and radiant without breaking the bank.