Wet 'n' Wild Photofocus Setting Spray

Wet 'n' Wild Photofocus Setting Spray
Photofocus Setting SprayPhotofocus Setting Spray

Water/Eau, Alcohol Denat., PVP, Propanediol, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Dimethicone PEG/PPG-12/4 Phosphate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Poloxamer 127, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance/Parfum.

on 1/16/2018 12:39:00 AM

Not good for dry skin. Makes my makeup crack and drys out my face.

it does its job but just a meh product

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was so excited to try this after reading the reviews here.
I only have two setting sprays to compare to: e.l.f. and NYX (dewy finish). To be honest, I've never noticed either spray help my makeup stay on any longer than without it, but I like to think that it softens the look of my makeup and helps my skin look moisturized.
I wonder if they changed the formula for this spray, because the bottle now reads "Natural Finish."

This leaves my face so wet, and once it dries, my skin looks shiny. Not in a nice, glowy way, but oily shiny. Eck.

Eventually the shine dissipates, but for a good half hour, I look all sweaty.
I will use it up, only because the shine dies down, but won't be repurchasing.

I have not noticed that this spray improves the longevity of my makeup, but it does a good job moisturizing the skin. I love to use this when my makeup looks cakey, then press it into the skin with a damp sponge. For the price, I would recommend it :)

on 12/23/2017 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

It's great: it's cheap and it works! I just wish the spray would be the teeny tiniest more fine. I have the UD all nighter so I'll probably repurchase the wnw spray and transfer it to the UD bottle.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This goes for basically every setting spray I have tried thus far.
I really can't tell the difference when I use it versus when I just set with powder. This one particular smells weird and the bottle is tiny and I don't know why the lid has little tic marks on it?! I will continue the search for a bomb setting spray.

on 11/5/2017 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a good setting spray. It leaves a dewy finish. I am not loyal to any one setting spray and bounce around depending on what's on sale. I'll definitely keep this in rotation! The mister is nice and disperses a fine mist. The smell is fresh and reminds me of purell (odd I know). However, the scent does not linger. My main gripe with this product is that it contains a little over half a fluid ounce less than the nyx setting sprays. If you use setting spray with a heavy hand, you will go through this quickly. Per ounce, it is less expensive than nyx. I would recommend buying 2 sprays at a time to get 3 oz of product for $10. For reference, nyx setting spray costs $8 for 2.03 oz. Milani setting spray contains same amount of product as nyx but costs between $9-10 depending on where you buy it. Wet n' Wild gives you the best bang for your buck. Now that I've researched prices, I may be loyal to this one.

I purchased 2 of these in a Bogo so glad I did because I love this setting spray. One it holds my makeup perfectly till I wash my face. Second I love to use this twice I first use it to set my foundation and powder. I spray this and it makes it look so natural and it makes my blush and other products go on so well. Once my makeup is finished I spray the second time. Once it has dried I use my ambient setting powder over the setting spray so there is no shine. After that my makeup stays great and I do not get oily and I have combo skin more oily than not and it doesn’t come through when I use this.

The spray could be better but for the price and how well it works I can’t complain. I do wish they made a bigger size though. For what it costs though it’s an amazing setting spray. Recommended.

on 9/18/2017 10:07:00 AM

PLEASE make a bigger size of this, and improve the spray! I really loved this, it really does work. I've seen a lot about the odor but honestly it doesn't bother me one bit, smells light and fresh. There is alcohol in this, but once again, it didn't effect me negatively in any way. Wet n Wild almost got it right, but the spray nozzle kinda squirts instead of a nice light mist that everyone loves. I feel like it just distributed very unevenly. Also, I've bought this twice, and the amount is so small, I feel like i go through it crazy fast. But who am I kidding, only $4.99? And cruelty free? I can't not love those aspects. It really does help with the integrity of my make up, and fits in my purse for a throughout the day mist. My only complaints really is just the packaging and the spray nozzle. Hoping that they improve!!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this at Target for five dollars. I do not like this product at all, I hate it. It makes my skin look really oily and even though I'm dry I would never want myself to look oily. In pictures it just looks really bad and I look really oily and dewy. Also I don't like the mist it's not a fine mist and it shoots out product in my face. It also smells really bad plus the scent lingers and my eyes sting when I use it so that's a downside too. Also when I first got it I had to press the sprayer like 10 times and when it wasn't working out I opened the bottle to check and I only received product up to half of the bottle which is really disappointing I don't know if if that was only me but all in all I was disappointed, would not repurchase or recommend this and it is not worth five dollars. I would give this a 1 rating but I gave it a 2 because it does prolong the wear of my make up a little bit but not as long as I would want it to. And usually I wouldn't expect too much from an affordable product but wet and wild is a pretty good brand and I have used it for a long time and I really like their products but this was a huge disappointment. Dunno if I got a bad batch, cause a lot of people like this in their reviews, so I would advise reading more reviews and doing your research before purchasing.