Wet 'n' Wild Photofocus Setting Spray

Wet 'n' Wild Photofocus Setting Spray
Photofocus Setting SprayPhotofocus Setting Spray

4.1

Water/Eau, Alcohol Denat., PVP, Propanediol, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Dimethicone PEG/PPG-12/4 Phosphate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Poloxamer 127, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance/Parfum.

on 11/5/2017 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a good setting spray. It leaves a dewy finish. I am not loyal to any one setting spray and bounce around depending on what's on sale. I'll definitely keep this in rotation! The mister is nice and disperses a fine mist. The smell is fresh and reminds me of purell (odd I know). However, the scent does not linger. My main gripe with this product is that it contains a little over half a fluid ounce less than the nyx setting sprays. If you use setting spray with a heavy hand, you will go through this quickly. Per ounce, it is less expensive than nyx. I would recommend buying 2 sprays at a time to get 3 oz of product for $10. For reference, nyx setting spray costs $8 for 2.03 oz. Milani setting spray contains same amount of product as nyx but costs between $9-10 depending on where you buy it. Wet n' Wild gives you the best bang for your buck. Now that I've researched prices, I may be loyal to this one.

I purchased 2 of these in a Bogo so glad I did because I love this setting spray. One it holds my makeup perfectly till I wash my face. Second I love to use this twice I first use it to set my foundation and powder. I spray this and it makes it look so natural and it makes my blush and other products go on so well. Once my makeup is finished I spray the second time. Once it has dried I use my ambient setting powder over the setting spray so there is no shine. After that my makeup stays great and I do not get oily and I have combo skin more oily than not and it doesn’t come through when I use this.

The spray could be better but for the price and how well it works I can’t complain. I do wish they made a bigger size though. For what it costs though it’s an amazing setting spray. Recommended.

I actually love this! If i powder, i spritz this on after to make me look less powdery. If I don't powder, this holds my makeup like a champ! I can get it to set eyeliner, mascara, lip liner and even cream matte lip products...it's bomb! The sprayer is super nice. It pumps without clogging or overspraying. It tends to put out a lot so one pump is pretty good. The only downside is the smell. Is really odd. I can't place it but I quite dislike it a lot. It may be a lack of masking fragrances which is a good thing cuz I haven't broken out from any of the ingredients. But the smell is weirdly off putting. I breathe thru my mouth til it's dry it's that bad, but it works so good I can't complain. Def my number 1 setting spray because it doesn't cause acne, really sets my makeup well and doesn't make me look greasy. Great product and omg so cheap!

on 8/8/2017 4:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I probably won't be buying this again, but it's not because it doesn't work, I just don't like the way it works for me and the makeup I use. It leaves me looking right on the edge of dewy/oily, and I prefer closer to a matte finish for my makeup. It's inexpensive, the mist comes out pretty evenly (every now and then I get a tiny drop that comes out with the mist), it doesn't have a smell that lingers (but does have a smell, it's just one of the least strong, lingering, offensive ones I've encountered so far), and I do think it keeps my makeup set for a reasonable amount of time. It's not my favorite setting spray, but it's not terrible.

on 9/18/2017 10:07:00 AM

PLEASE make a bigger size of this, and improve the spray! I really loved this, it really does work. I've seen a lot about the odor but honestly it doesn't bother me one bit, smells light and fresh. There is alcohol in this, but once again, it didn't effect me negatively in any way. Wet n Wild almost got it right, but the spray nozzle kinda squirts instead of a nice light mist that everyone loves. I feel like it just distributed very unevenly. Also, I've bought this twice, and the amount is so small, I feel like i go through it crazy fast. But who am I kidding, only $4.99? And cruelty free? I can't not love those aspects. It really does help with the integrity of my make up, and fits in my purse for a throughout the day mist. My only complaints really is just the packaging and the spray nozzle. Hoping that they improve!!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this at Target for five dollars. I do not like this product at all, I hate it. It makes my skin look really oily and even though I'm dry I would never want myself to look oily. In pictures it just looks really bad and I look really oily and dewy. Also I don't like the mist it's not a fine mist and it shoots out product in my face. It also smells really bad plus the scent lingers and my eyes sting when I use it so that's a downside too. Also when I first got it I had to press the sprayer like 10 times and when it wasn't working out I opened the bottle to check and I only received product up to half of the bottle which is really disappointing I don't know if if that was only me but all in all I was disappointed, would not repurchase or recommend this and it is not worth five dollars. I would give this a 1 rating but I gave it a 2 because it does prolong the wear of my make up a little bit but not as long as I would want it to. And usually I wouldn't expect too much from an affordable product but wet and wild is a pretty good brand and I have used it for a long time and I really like their products but this was a huge disappointment. Dunno if I got a bad batch, cause a lot of people like this in their reviews, so I would advise reading more reviews and doing your research before purchasing.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I'm delighted by this setting spray; I've used brands from price ranges like Avon and NYX, up to the likes of Liz Earle and Urban Decay, but this Wet n Wild one has them beat in terms of helping to keep my makeup looking fresh the longest. I can apply my makeup in the morning, and when I look in the bathroom mirror in the evening my foundation, blush and highlight still look perfect - I don't feel that I need to set my foundation when using this setting spray, but if I do anyway it'll last as well as my other makeup, with no bad reactions.

My skin is very dry, but I haven't noticed this spray adding to the dryness, or making my makeup set visibly cakey around the dryer patches on my face. PhotoFocus setting spray works equally well with the matching foundation, or when I wear my other brand [Tarte's Rainforest Of The Sea]. Wet n Wild hasn't sold in the UK for well over a decade, but paying international post and waiting for delivery [3rd party Amazon seller] doesn't put me off saying that I'll be rebuying this product again - everything in the PhotoFocus range works really well with my skintone, so I really recommend it to those with dry skin.

on 8/1/2017 5:08:00 AM

This stuff is the best!! I ordered it from USA and it took a month to get it to me in Australia but worth the wait. I've tried Urban Decay, Mecca etc and they don't compare to this. It is a little tacky feeling at first but that soon goes away. I do use my face brush or blender (which ever I used to apply foundation) to press it into my face when it's about half way dry. I use my moisturiser, MAC fix then Mecca primer under my foundation. Makes my makeup stay on ALL DAY and makes it look freshly applied throughout the day. I put it on at 10am this morning and now it's 7pm and my foundation, powder and blush still look good. Going to stock up in this stuff as soon as I find a good website to order from. Winner!

on 8/1/2017 6:05:00 AM

I have combo-oily skin and while this did help everything stay all day, it left me a lot more dewey than I would have liked even after it had dried down. If it wasn't for how shiny it made me I would have really loved this, wasn't too much of a smell, wasn't too sticky and it worked great as a setting spray.

Very nice setting spray. I use this after applying all my face powder products. It helps melt the powders and the creams together. It also sets my makeup into place. Without using this my makeup looks dry and gross in some spots, but when I use this it looks way better. The only thing I don't like is the smell, but that goes away very soon after applying. Overall great product.