2.6

price range

Reviews

1.0

a year ago

I tried the shade Coral Cat and just did not like it. The lipstick enhances any cracks you may have on your lips. Not worth the $ if you ask me.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

a year ago

I have this in the shade Catoure, perfect berry shade for ladies with pigmented lips. This is not really matte thus it's not long lasting.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

2 years ago

Um i got these in the two shades: wine feline and ninth life. I love both shades. But seriously other than the pigment and the package matches my sexy kitten vanity. there nothing special about these lip glosses. It kind of a matte formula. Could have easy been produce from a line like NYX or wet and wild.

About reviewer (157 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

3 years ago

I love the shade Catoure. Unfortunately it doesn't have long lasting wear time.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairRed

3 years ago

i bought two of these in a holiday gift set. it came with the colors purrisian pink and catoure. i bought these because the neutral colors looked pretty and because they were matte lipsticks..or so I thought. THEY AREN'T A MATTE FINISH AT ALL. they're just a regular satin lipstick finish. i mean the product itself is fine, its a great lipstick...just not matte like it promised which was the whole reason I bought it!!!!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

EyesOther

3 years ago

I reviewed this in another slot but I'll add my experiences here too. I really wanted this in Cosmo Kitty and actually had a hard time finding it when it was fairly new. I don't care that it's not matte, but the formula is weaker, can get crumbly, and wears off. I was really disappointed in the wear and formulation. I tried this multiple times, with all kinds of tricks (ombre, liner, using a base/primer). Using Nyxs white eyeshadow base helped a lot with the feel and I actually liked the color change (it makes it slightly whiter, obv) but I don't always want to go through all that. You also have to be careful not to use too much because it adds waxiness and slip. I have picked it up a few times and worn as is, and it's ok. But just ok. I have other similar colors but none are quite exact dupes. This does leave a stain (oddly). The packaging is cute but gets dirty. I like this color a lot but I wouldn't get this line again.

About reviewer (703 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairOther, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBrown

3 years ago

This lipstick is great when I want to have a more bold look. I don't wear it every day, but will probably buy it again.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair

from

3 years ago

I have this in 'Sphinx', a rosy ylbb shade (for reference, I'm about an NW 20). This has been my go-to lipstick for a few months now, the color is just so pretty and natural. I would say this lipstick is a satin matte- mostly matte, with a bit of creaminess. I haven't been wearing it as a matte all that much, though- I read a tip somewhere that if you apply L'oreal Infallible Gloss over top of your lipstick (use a shade similar to your lipstick) your lipstick will last for hours. So, I've been wearing the Infallible 'Blush 115' shade over top of Sphinx and it's just lovely. My lipstick lasts for hours too, without looking cakey or dry.

About reviewer (713 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

2.0
from

3 years ago

Have to reapply almost 2 times an hour. I like the pigment (black), and it feels decent, but serious issues with staying power.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

EyesBrown

2.0

3 years ago

Not Matte at all. Not even a semi-matte. I have a few colors. The one I had the most hope for failed pretty much. It was Crimson Cat. It's super red. almost stop light red. I love red lipsticks, but this one was such a fail my family who is use to me wearing all types of red, asked me to either tone it down or take it off. It's that bright, at least for me.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age36-43