Nuxe Anti-Fatigue Moisturising Eye Cream

Nuxe Anti-Fatigue Moisturising Eye Cream

3.3

INGREDIENTS : AQUA/WATER, CORYLUS AVELLANA (HAZEL) SEED OIL, GLYCERIN, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL, ROSA MOSCHATA SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, CITRIC ACID, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CAFFEINE, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, SODIUM HYALURONATE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) CALLUS POWDER , AGERATUM CONYZOIDES LEAF EXTRACT, LIMONIUM NARBONENSE FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, ISOEUGENOL [N2204/C].

on 11/16/2017 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

the price is affordable compare to other eye product. it has a very creamy texture so it moistures. but in result, I don't see much.

on 6/9/2017 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is the only eye cream I ever used. Honestly speaking I don't have a massive problem around the eyes. Because I'm a nurse I wanted to apply something to reduce tiredness from my eyes, specially in night shifts. This product is expensive and for this price I didn't notice anything spectacular. After finishing it I will try another product to see some difference.(sorry for bad English)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this eye cream, it is not too thick nor too thin, just moisturising. Although I didn't see any miracles, the scent and the texture are pleasant, it is comfortable enough for tired eyes. The price is cheap, just $29, you don't expect anything special really.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For a high-end product - coming in at £22 for a small 15ml bottle - I was expecting good results from this eye cream but as it turned out, it's just so-so. As the name suggests it's quite moisturising and feels very pleasant to apply, but in the time I've been using it (about 4 weeks) I've not noticed a reduction in my dark circles or the fine lines I have at the corners of my eyes. Also it doesn't smell very pleasant - it has a very medicinal scent to it, although I'm pushed to decide exactly what it is.

I certainly wouldn't recommend this, especially as I've experienced much better results from eye creams that have cost almost a fifth of what this does in the UK. If you're looking for an eye cream that works I would recommend Anatomicals 'Eye Cream, You Scream, We All Scream for Eye Cream'. Silly name aside, it actually works...

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)