Uploaded by DMlover

Reviews

2.0
fromXxHxX

1 month ago

I'm not quite sure why I thought this looked pretty in the store. In person and on me it is just too light. It is just a pure nude shade that is very close to my skin tone so it's not something I'd wear on its own. I have to wear it with a liner underneath as a base to get more colour and look less sick or dead.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (126 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

1.0

5 months ago

The application of this shade it just terrible. It’s patchy, chunky, and extremely drying. I normally love these lipsticks but this shade is definitely a flop. It also looks awful with my skin tone.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlond

EyesHazel

May/09/2018

True nude!! I like to pair w Urban Decay Stark Naked lipliner it’s really sheer for being a matte imo it should be thicker really I like an opaque matte. This is cheap quality but then again pretty cheap price .
Grace: B+

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

1.0

Jan/10/2017

rubbish appliance, drying in the container would not recommend

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

EyesBlue

3.0

Jan/07/2017

Cairo, yeah, that's indeed the perfect shade name. Looks like your lips are the Saraha. I'm not such a pale person but people told me I look sick when I wore this. Unfortunately it's true. Unless you are a very pale person, I don't recommend this shade for you. Even MACs "Myth" looks better on my skin tone. I still give 3 stars since it's my skin tone that …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (188 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesOther

Jun/04/2016

I love this lipstick it is a TRUE NUDE! and best of all it is matte. Don't be intimidated by the color in the tube this product is amazing. I never wear it alone i always pair it with a lip liner to give it some color. I also pair it with "London" from the same line for a beige-nude. My all time favorite way to wear this is with NYX lip liner in "Mauve" all over my lips …Read more

About reviewer (296 reviews)

Age25-29