Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place MakeUp

No Image

4.5

on 12/2/2017 2:47:00 AM

This foundation gives execellent coverage, lasts all day long without being touched up and doesn't look cakey.

I wear the shade 1N1 Ivory nude, though could probably get away with a lighter shade now coming into the winter.

I've rated the packaging less as it does not come with a pump, but the bottle itself is lovely.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I tried this foundation on once in the recommended Rattan and I was completely turned off by it first of all, the color. I was given a second sample to try in 3N2 Wheat and I decided to be fair and give it an all day try. I was very impressed and happy with the results. Although, Lancome has been my go-to foundation for many years, this came up as a wonderful runner up. The make up goes on lovely and a little goes a long way. The color looked great on me with the little bit of tan I have. This didn't seem to fill in all the wrinkles nor make me feel like a prune or that it was squeezing my face. This make up also did not give me a little mustache! That's always a plus, since I'm a brunette and the mustache factor comes up with many foundations. So, I have to say, I really love it, and I may just buy myself a bottle. The coverage was full coverage and made my skin look satiny brushed. Very very nice product.