MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder - Sparkling Rose

No Image

on 10/21/2016 9:34:00 PM

Typical Mac compact with plenty of product in the pan. After staring at my new sister in law for a few minutes I had to ask what her highlight was because it was gorgeous. I expected her to say soft and gentle which is one of my favorites but it was this. I tried some of hers and fell in love. This is so beautiful and shimmery but not obnoxious and obvious. I use this from my under eye to hairline, Cupid's bow, under brows, and down my nose for a beautiful healthy glow.

on 6/15/2016 11:46:00 PM

I love this powder. At first I ordered this online thinking it would be like a mineralized skin finish powder and I could use it all over the face. I was wrong. This is a beautiful shimmery powder that is more suitable as a highlighter. It's a subtle shimmer but enough that I can't use it as an all over face powder. I am very pale with dry/combination skin. This powder did not emphasize my dry cheeks or magnify any texture to the skin. It imparted a beautiful glow. The color is a pretty pale rose gold. I usually can't wear any colored highlighter. I stick to white highlighters like Becca Pearl. This one works for me and it made my face look very glowy. I love this powder. I'm thinking about buying a back up.

on 6/3/2016 1:01:00 AM

I ordered this sight unseen and am head over heels in love with this product. I have been using it as a highlighter, it looks and wears similarly to BECCA's Shimmering Skin Perfector if you could cross the Rose Gold with Opal.

It isn't flashy or overdone, but gives me a beautiful healthy glow. The powder is finely milled and doesn't contain any chunks of glitter. I accidentally bought two and at first was going to return the second, but have since changed my mind. I know these colors switch out regularly and I definitely want a back-up to have on hand since this has become my daily highlighter. I have been choosing this over my usual go to, MAC's Mineralized Skin Finish in Lightscapade.

Not sure if they have this in store, it is worth asking about if you are hesitant to purchase sight unseen. If you like the thought of BECCA's Opal with just a hint of rose, pull the trigger and buy it from the website, you will love it!