benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brows

benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brows
Goof Proof BrowsGoof Proof BrowsGoof Proof Brows

4.2

on 9/11/2018 8:49:00 AM

Maybe I got a bad stick but this stuff has the consistency of a crayola ! Hard and like a big stiff unmovable piece of creepy color brown wax. I felt like it was taking my brows off rather than enhancing. It was so so when I blew a hot hair dryer on it. I don’t have time for that. Back it went. Yuck !

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Love love love this product. I have been using this consistently for about 2 years now and I have no desire to try anything else. It has a smooth, easy to blend formula. It is easy to draw on and brush through with the spoolie provided and has a very natural finish. I noticed that after a while the formula clings to my actual brow hairs and looks thicker. I have received compliments on my "naturally" thick brows as it does not look fake or purposely drawn on. I use these almost everyday and they last for quite a while so they are well worth the price ($42 AUD). Will definitely repurchase.

I used to use maybelline and rimmel brow pencils but stopped to use this. Once I finished my goof proof I went back to my maybelline and rimmel pencils and really noticed the difference. Benefit goof proof was much better :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Formula is soft and easily blendable. Not completely waterproof, but wearability is very good. Retractable, so the formula doesn't dry out. Great for people who are just beginning to color their brows, or people like me who just want a quick and easy touch-up. A little expensive, but worth it for me. I haven't found a cheaper alternative that is as easy to use or as convenient.

on 3/26/2018 2:57:00 PM

I received this full size as a free gift when I purchased the new BeneFit palette "Pretty in the USA"..its a good product...the shape and texture is exactly like Maybelline's new Total Temptation brow pencil(which I love)..so even though I do like the Goof Proof pencil, I will just repurchase the one by Maybelline for under $8 @ Walmart... I do recommend the Goof Proof as a good product, there are just much cheaper products that work just as well.

I previously had the brow powder from Benefit and that lasted for ages. Then I really wanted to try a pencil for a more precise application, tried the nyx precision pencil however I had to buy another one every month. That was £8(£9?) so I decided to give the goof proof a go as the quantity of product is definitely larger for the benefit one. I am glad I did, it lasts better, I like both the consistency and the colour. Overall very happy, will definitely repurchase 😊😊

on 2/4/2018 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I've been using the Benefit precision pencil in number 4 for a while now I like the formula and the color is perfect but I had been wanting to try this pencil for a while and it finally came back in stock at my local ULTA after months. The formula is nice and it's easy to apply but the color is not the same as the precision pencil. Both are advertised as neutral cool toned but this a noticeably warmer brown. It was a pretty obvious difference when swatched side by side. I had to double check that I hadn't gotten a 3 in the wrong box. Really frustrating

on 12/23/2017 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this pencil! The shape is a great 2-in-1, can use the wider end for a quick filling and then define the tail of my brow with the pointed tip. Super easy to use, great when I'm in a rush. Found a great shade match and lasts all day on my oily skin. It is pricey though, but haven't found anything comparable to it.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Brows are everything to me! I look at everyone's brows and think of how they could be improved! Lol I can't help myself! I used to post on fotd aott to offer my suggestions. After a long break I'm back on mua and wanted to say I also tried the sample and enjoyed using it.

on 12/22/2017 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got this as a free deluxe size sample from Ulta and I'm glad I got the chance to try it out. I didn't think it was anything special and prefer Too Faced or Anastasia. I will not repurchase.

I'm one of the lucky few that doesn't have to do too much to my brows, so I really haven't paid much attention as far as brows go. I may tweeze a couple of strays and trim any lengthy, unruly hairs and that's about as extensive as it gets. In the recent past, I've used brow powders, and the package from the Ulta brow powder had broken which had given me a perfect excuse to find a new product.

Since I'm no pro at brows, I wanted something that would be simple to use and be a bit more precise to add a little more shape and to fill in the sparse spots.

For starters, I pleased to see that it was retractable, so I didn't have to worry about product drying out. I also like the shape, as it allowed me to fill in any spots, and the product was soft enough to blend without having it looking harsh. I would recommend this to anyone brow beginners or brow pros alike.

Popular Brows Products