BeneFit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brows

BeneFit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brows
Goof Proof BrowsGoof Proof BrowsGoof Proof Brows

4.2

on 11/1/2017 2:57:00 AM

I love this so much that I bought 3,4 and 5 as my hair colour faded and then got darkened within the past year. Love the shape and precision I'm able to get by tipping the pencil towards the end with a tapered tip to get the brows on point. The formula glides on easily, yes it is pigmented, so if you don't want it too dark, I would use a pencil brush to blend the product towards the front to have it more faded and to avoid brick in the middle of the forehead. I honestly rarely use the spoolie end but it is nice to have if you have unruly hairs. I wish I didn't impulse buy and got the smaller size (I know they sell it in shade 3) because I've been using it daily and everytime I turn it up to see how much I've got, I still always have a lot.

I don't think they have as much of lasting power if you perspire a lot, get really oily around the forehead, or if you have the habit of touching your brows/forehead. In this case, perhaps a gel or tint will work better because sometimes the inner part of my brows disappear on me but it's a small issue since it is usually at the end of a humid day after blotting off perspiration and of course oil removes makeup. I don't have those types of days very much though, so I still enjoy this pencil and find easiest to use with the width of my brows. Those with a finer tip take awhile longer to fill in my brows so for the shape I have, I enjoy the angled shape to this. Would like to see a reddish brown in this range. The browns lean to the yellow side so it's not a perfect match when I have reddish hair. As much as it is excessive to have so many brow pencils, I would get another one if they had other colours. xD

on 10/21/2017 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Unfortunately this leaves my eyebrows too dark with just a few strokes, if you're into that look then you'll like this pencil, but for me I feel it's too harsh looking, especially on my pale skin. The sales assistant persuaded me to buy this in the shade 4 - medium as she said the shade 3 (that I wanted) had reddish tones? and I'm a brunette (and don't want red tones on it either). Maybe she gave me a shade that's too dark as her brows where extremely harsh as well. Do love the packaging and not needing to sharpen it though, but try it first and don't just go with what the sales assistant wants. It's expensive so I'll just have to keep using it until it runs out and then I'll try the benefit's "gimme brow" instead to see if it looks more natural.

on 8/17/2017 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the perfect lazy person's pencil. This is expensive, so I tried to find a drugstore dupe for this, but I have not found anything that is even close to this, based on the following factors:

Pros:
Shape: allows filling in my patchy spots AND make hair like strokes for building the brows and adding a tail
Lasting power: lasts all day
Texture: Great creamy texture

Cons:
Price

The closes drugstore dupe is the No7 Beautiful Brow Pencil but that is so chalky. I'm willing to pay the extra $ to get the beautiful formula that Goof Proof Brows has.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hands-down the best brow pencil/filler/pigment product I have ever used.

Pros
-lasts all day and night, even where my brows are sparse
-perfect consistency for shading lightly or applying dramatically
-no unflattering redness
-sticks to hair and skin
-perfectly portable stick with kids that click firmly
-includes a great brush

I use this with Ready Set Brow and it's the best my brows have looked ever. Much better than the Double Wear version and others.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Well... I don't know really where to start. The pigment is very good (it can be built up too though) and the product applies well. The shape of the actual product helps get that precise flick and arch. Also I will note amazing staying power!

But if you want the product for a few uses go ahead and buy it. The actual product is quite brittle and can break very easily, I think is due to it being a retractable product. to help get that good brow shape is the product being twisted up a fair amount to get those thinner and thicker lines. Because of this the product broke and within 3 weeks of having the product it was broken.
Also I would note it is quite pricy. (Unless you buy as a set, then is a little better value) I'd actually push you onto the rimmel brow pencil which is very similar and only £4
Yes very pretty packaging and moderate shade range. I love the product but not the durability.
Notes there is a spoolie which also packs out the packaging although a good brush, makes you look like you are getting more than you are.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I do like this product, it's a really convenient, effective way to fill in brows. Its just the price that ruins this for me :( its so not worth the expensive price they're asking for! But if it was half the price, id be so happy. Unfortunately I wont repurchase, because I can no doubt find something for less than half the price that does the job the same or better.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I love this eyebrow pencil! The formula is creamy and really is good proof! I use the darkest shade 06 because I have basically super dark brown hair. My eyebrows never looked so good! I just use this to fill them in a little and don't over draw them.

on 7/18/2017 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I think I've tried every pencil on the market over the years. This - and the Tom Ford ($$$$) - are my favorites. The Anastasia has a slight green/olive hue in my skin - so that's a "no" but this is the right cool-toned shade. It does on very easily, brushes through and stays put. But check a Benefit video or website instructions to choose the right shade: 1 is cool but 2 is warm and that might not work for you.

on 6/29/2017 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

After reading all of the great reviews on here, I'm thinking I may have just gotten the bad apple in the batch. This was my first time using this and I definitely won't be repurchasing so this is my experience. I got it in shade 2 because that's the shade I use with kabrow. The goof proof pencil though seemed a lot lighter. When I first tried to apply it, it was not putting any color on my brow. It was like I took a crayon and tried to write on my skin. So the instructions said to do a few strokes to build color. A few strokes ended up being literally 20 per brow and the brow hair started coming out. Then to make it worse, the pencil kept breaking off. I do like the packaging and shape of the pencil itself. I can see how the shape and design of it would be good for someone who doesn't have much experience with doing their brows or someone who has a hard time doing them. Unfortunately it didn't work for me. I see all of these reviews saying it glides on really easily which like I said earlier, makes me think I got a bad one.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I think I got a deluxe mini of this as a Sephora points perk or promo code and I absolutely hated it. I didn't like the weird shape of the tip and the formula just wasn't nice. Benefit's skinny brow pencil is too creamy but this one is way too waxy. I really tried to make it work, but even the mini size dried out before I could use half of what was in the tube. I do not recommend this at all.

Popular Brows Products