no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

Jul/10/2018

Scents are so individual, but I liked this on me. It is vanilla but not overly so. I prefer it in winter rather than the warmer months. It's not overpowering but it does last decently through the day. It's hard for me to find cruelty free fragrances, so while this isn't my alltime favorite scent, I will probably repurchase because it is animal friendly.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (361 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Other

EyesBrown

Jun/09/2018

Top note is caramel; middle note is white chocolate; base notes are madagascar vanilla, sandalwood and cedar.

I LOVE this...fresh, sweet and clean...I get no cedar and minimal sandalwood.

My only complaint is the lack of longevity.

Otherwise this would be my signature scent.

If you like this, you should try:
~BS Private Show~Lavanila Vanilla …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Mar/17/2018

Different smells yummy without headache inducing sweetness. I love angel and Alien if that helps.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Feb/17/2017

I like vanilla based scents especially in the winter but I am a little picky about them. This one is another winner for me, it's musky vanilla but not smokey, like dior hypnotic poison, the vanilla in it is similar (pure, warm, not too sweet) but there is a lighter sweeter undertone there that is a strange blend with the vanilla making this scent a little unique. I know it says there is …Read more

About reviewer (966 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

2.0

Dec/21/2016

This was too sweet for me. Not unpleasant, exactly, but too sweet and too much vanilla.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (305 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

1.0

May/30/2016

I cannot really speak to the packaging since I tried a sample. I agree with the first poster. Smells like cheap drugstore body spray. Chemical, sickly sweet without any nuance. Doesn't even really smell very gourmand to me.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (156 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

1.0

May/28/2016

Smells horrible like one of those cheap body mist sprays from the drug store. Smells like Victoria secret's Amber romance.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1080 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Neutral