3.0

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 days ago

This is a gourmand fragrance for sure... vanilla, caramel, and sandalwood are the 3 notes I pick up on. As a lover of sweet perfumes, I don't find this to be cloying. The notes are perfectly balanced. When I'm not sure which scent to wear, I always find myself gravitating towards this. It's not very long-lasting but the staying time of 6-8 hours isn't terrible. I'm a fan of the simplistic yet interesting packaging.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3.0

2 years ago

Scents are so individual, but I liked this on me. It is vanilla but not overly so. I prefer it in winter rather than the warmer months. It's not overpowering but it does last decently through the day. It's hard for me to find cruelty free fragrances, so while this isn't my alltime favorite scent, I will probably repurchase because it is animal friendly.

About reviewer (361 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Other

2 years ago

Top note is caramel; middle note is white chocolate; base notes are madagascar vanilla, sandalwood and cedar. I LOVE this...fresh, sweet and clean...I get no cedar and minimal sandalwood. My only complaint is the lack of longevity. Otherwise this would be my signature scent. If you like this, you should try: ~BS Private Show~Lavanila Vanilla Coconut~CSP Vanilla Coco~

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

2 years ago

Different smells yummy without headache inducing sweetness. I love angel and Alien if that helps.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3 years ago

I like vanilla based scents especially in the winter but I am a little picky about them. This one is another winner for me, it's musky vanilla but not smokey, like dior hypnotic poison, the vanilla in it is similar (pure, warm, not too sweet) but there is a lighter sweeter undertone there that is a strange blend with the vanilla making this scent a little unique. I know it says there is caramel but I'm not getting that at all this is almost like a warm fruit scent hidden under stronger vanilla musk. Lasts quite a while on me and would repurchase.

About reviewer (966 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

2.0

3 years ago

This was too sweet for me. Not unpleasant, exactly, but too sweet and too much vanilla.

About reviewer (306 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

1.0

4 years ago

I cannot really speak to the packaging since I tried a sample. I agree with the first poster. Smells like cheap drugstore body spray. Chemical, sickly sweet without any nuance. Doesn't even really smell very gourmand to me.

About reviewer (156 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

1.0

4 years ago

Smells horrible like one of those cheap body mist sprays from the drug store. Smells like Victoria secret's Amber romance.

About reviewer (1080 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Neutral