First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy AM Gel Cream

No Image

3.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Most eye creams have so much retinol & anti-aging ingredients that really irritate my sensitive skin. All I need is gentle moisturization & this is it! It's also super light weight & perfect for the day time when you don't want anything too heavy. A staple for me now.

on 5/27/2016 10:02:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I really regret purchasing this eye cream and even more than that, not returning it to Ulta. The reviews at the Ulta website were so positive about this product. This was a total waste of money for me. The AM eye gel cream by First Aid Beauty is in a silicone base. It has peptides and some herbal extracts. The main problem I have with this product it that it does not seem to absorb into my skin. As the day progresses, it will ball up on my eye area, regardless of if I have eye makeup on or not. Halfway through the day, I will have this product creasing in my eyelid area. I do not find this beneficial at all. I really like eb5 eye cream because is hydrating and has effective ingredients for de-puffing and lightening dark circles.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)