Milani Easybrow Tinted Fiber Gel

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, PVP, Nylon - 66, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Mica. /- MAY CONTAIN: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

This brow gel has a slight tint to it, but not too much. I use it after filling my eyebrows in with dipbrow. The gel can go on lightly or wet. It has a nice applicator. I like that the packaging is compact. Milani is cruelty free.

This stuff is a godsend.
I have quite pale ashy brows, fine hairs and on the thin side. They also grow in all sorts of fascinating directions. I use just a tiny bit of taupe powder (eyeshadow) with an angle brush or a light sweep of brown brow pencil to thicken up the middle of the arch and then sweep a this milani brow gel over the lengths to add definitions and make the brows stay in place. love love love it. they look incredibly natural! groomed without being over done or obvious... that's the look I'm going for. I bought another one to keep in my drawer for when this one is all used up. the price is great, the packaging is great. It is far superior to other products (revlon, rimmel etc) that i have used both in color match, ease of application, forgiveness, and wear. It washes off easily doesn't wear off through the day, migrate, flake etc. There is nothing I would change about this product. It's actually made me a lot happier with my "natural" brows I feel i can make them look good with such little effort now thanks to this gel.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

My brow hairs are a mix of colors from golden blonde to dark brown/black. I bought this brow gel in the color soft brown in the hopes of it being able to tint the blonde hairs. My brows are starting to thin and look barely there without using brow products. This does an effective job to build soft natural color onto brow hairs. I did not notice the lightweight fibers building any fullness though. For me this product does not work as a stand alone item First I need to use the Milani Stay Put Brow to fill in and build brow shape, then I shape and coat lashes with this brow gel. The two products together fill in and color my brows so that they look natural and not obvious. This easybrow tinted gel will wear off a bit after an exercise workout. Other than that, so far so good.

Popular Brows Products