4.5

Shop Now

Reviews

2.0

2 years ago

I bought this based on the great reviews on the site- it is a very nice gel-cream like consistency and smells wonderful (all the oils of life products have a very natural sandalwoody scent) I typically don't like fragrance in my skincare nor do i usually care for body shop scents (unless they brought dewberry back!) ...but this is very nice. So a nice product- however i'm giving it 4 stars because even though its overall been lovely on my skin- for the first few min after i put on, I get a burning sensation- so its not a soothing cream. Not sure where that burning comes from or if anyone else has had that issue. But for this reason i would probably not purchase again Edit: Downgrading- though i still love the smell of this, I looked at the ingredient list online and realized dimethicone is one of the top ingredients. I’m still not sure what is causing the stinging- but there are an awful lot of chemicals in this one

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBrown

3 years ago

I love this cream! It's immensely hydrating and yet not too heavy, my skin looks amazing the next morning. My only complaint is the packaging- Jars get easily contaminated and active ingredients die from air exposure- but it IS easy to use.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

3 years ago

Wow, is this stuff amazing! First of all, I have oily skin, and this does not make matters worse.Beyond that, this moisturizes like a dream, yet is very lightweight. I wake up with my skin supple and glowing from within. The scent is absolutely wonderful and makes this amazing product even more luxurious! I actually look forward to removing my makeup and getting ready for bed so that I can whip out this stuff and spoil my skin! I don't normally get so excited about skincare, but this rocks. The only drawback is that is not meant to be used around the eyes because of all the essential oils in it. So you do have to locate a great eye cream. Otherwise, this stuff is perfect, IMO.

About reviewer (104 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

I have been on the hunt for the perfect night cream for years now and then I stumbled upon this amazing cream! I live in a pretty dry place, esp in the winters so this night cream has been a life saver. It is nice and smooth and my skins feels so soft and smooth when I wake up in the morning. Love love love :-)

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

from

4 years ago

I was on the fence of either Biotherms oil-in-cream or Lancomes night oil cream because my skin has been looking red and dull lately. Then I saw some comparisons to this product. Since this is a lot cheaper I went with Body Shop. I'm not a fan of the frangrance since my skin could react badly to it, but I have to say this cream feels very nice on the face. And I've had only good experience with it. I agree they could have made it in a pump bottle, it's not that thick and I'm not a fan of putting my fingers into the jar.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Other

4 years ago

Got a sample of this cream. First of all, it has amazing smell, floral and earthy. The cream is quite thick and feels soft on the skin. It moisturizes well and is light enough to not clog my pores. I don't like jars though, it would be better to sell it in the tube.

About reviewer (108 reviews)

Age25-29