The Body Shop Oils of Life Revitalising Sleeping Cream

The Body Shop Oils of Life Revitalising Sleeping Cream

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/8/2017 7:26:00 AM

I love this cream! It's immensely hydrating and yet not too heavy, my skin looks amazing the next morning. My only complaint is the packaging- Jars get easily contaminated and active ingredients die from air exposure- but it IS easy to use.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Wow, is this stuff amazing! First of all, I have oily skin, and this does not make matters worse.Beyond that, this moisturizes like a dream, yet is very lightweight. I wake up with my skin supple and glowing from within. The scent is absolutely wonderful and makes this amazing product even more luxurious! I actually look forward to removing my makeup and getting ready for bed so that I can whip out this stuff and spoil my skin! I don't normally get so excited about skincare, but this rocks. The only drawback is that is not meant to be used around the eyes because of all the essential oils in it. So you do have to locate a great eye cream. Otherwise, this stuff is perfect, IMO.

on 5/26/2016 12:02:00 AM

Got a sample of this cream. First of all, it has amazing smell, floral and earthy. The cream is quite thick and feels soft on the skin. It moisturizes well and is light enough to not clog my pores. I don't like jars though, it would be better to sell it in the tube.

on 8/14/2016 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I was on the fence of either Biotherms oil-in-cream or Lancomes night oil cream because my skin has been looking red and dull lately. Then I saw some comparisons to this product. Since this is a lot cheaper I went with Body Shop.
I'm not a fan of the frangrance since my skin could react badly to it, but I have to say this cream feels very nice on the face. And I've had only good experience with it.
I agree they could have made it in a pump bottle, it's not that thick and I'm not a fan of putting my fingers into the jar.

on 12/14/2016 4:35:00 PM

I have been on the hunt for the perfect night cream for years now and then I stumbled upon this amazing cream! I live in a pretty dry place, esp in the winters so this night cream has been a life saver. It is nice and smooth and my skins feels so soft and smooth when I wake up in the morning. Love love love :-)

Popular Moisturizers