Ecotools Blending & Bronzing Brush

Ecotools  Blending & Bronzing Brush

on 10/11/2017 10:43:00 PM

Picked this up the other day at TJ Maxx for $4, figured it was going to be amazing, so I grabbed 2! It really is a great brush for applying powder bronzer, as the duo fibre bristles don't pick up too much powder, and allow you to build up if you choose to. I have many Eco tools brushes, and have never been disappointed in any, definitely recommend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This brush is fantastic! I was on the hunt for a good bronzer brush that wouldn't leave me looking overly bronzed or patchy but was still big enough to get that diffused bronzed look. This brush is perfect! The duofibre bristles really give a diffused blended look and don't ever pick up too much at once. It's super soft and luxurious but still has some stiffness to help blend everything. My only (teensy) issue is that it does cause more kick-up from bronzers than a softer brush, but I don't mind too much.

on 5/6/2017 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm definitely considering getting a backup of this brush. It's large and dense like a kabuki but the added duo-fibers makes it a softer option to the regular bronzing kabuki. Gives a softer more diffused application with no hard lines. Does exactly what the name says and does it well!

on 11/14/2016 11:32:00 AM

I purchased this several months ago and never found a use for it in my daily m/u routine until recently. It doesn't work well for me as a powder brush, but holy cannoli when used to blend in liquid foundation..WOW! It buffs in liquid foundation so quickly, easily and absolutely no streaks.

on 5/25/2016 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

What a nice brush! It's pretty big, but the duo-fiber bristles keep you from picking up too much product. Lets you build up your powder or bronzer one light layer at a time. I purchased it to give a very soft bronzed look to my skin, and it really does just that. I also love to use it for blending out my blush when I've gone a bit too crazy. Very happy with it :) My oonly issue is that it seems something broke on the inside of the brush handle so now when I tap it against my arm to shake off excess product I can hear something jiggling inside.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Eco Tools Flat Foundation brush

This is definitely my favorite brush for applying my covergirl queen collection 3 in 1 in foundation which I use as a primer/concealer for my oily skin and my Lancôme teint Idole 24 hour foundation. Its the least expensive of all the brushes I own including my real techniques brushes.

I never thought I would love anything more than my Beauty Blender until I realized I haven't used my Beauty Blender in over a week. Say whaaat? It's so weird, I just can't believe how nice this brush is. My foundation applies evenly and looks just as good or better than using my Beauty Blender which is kind of a pain to clean.

I bought this brush on whim, I realized I didn't own a flat foundation brush save for the one that came in a cheapo kit I got off Aliexpress and lost and this was only $6 so why not!

On the ecotools website this brush retails for $5.99 and boasts that this brush can:

"Create a flawless base to your look with this Flat Foundation Brush that applies cream or liquid foundation evenly. Use the brush to smoothly cover under-eye circles, imperfections, and even skintone."

It's pretty spot on. I plan on using it with a cream foundation next but.
I am used to grand claims by super big high end companies. More expensive doesn't mean better quality. I find myself reaching for this brush every morning. I love it because I can use it not just for my foundation but I especially love it for applying foundation/concealer under my eye area because the brush is soooo soft it doesn't tug and rub too hard.

Great Price
Great Quality
Cleans Easily
Great for Traveling and comes with a neat reusable eco pouch