EcoTools Blending & Bronzing Brush

EcoTools Blending & Bronzing Brush

Just what I was looking for.

I recently got into the whole full face of makeup thing and started wearing bronzer. I'm quite fair skinned and nearly cried when I saw how muddy and bright it looked against my complexion when I first tried bronzer. This diffusing brush is a dream. It helps my bronzer go on naturally so I can look sun kissed without awkward patches and streaks or muddines. I just throw on my bronzer with this blush, do a bit of blending with my beauty blender and I'm good to go!

on 3/23/2018 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This brush applies bronzer beautifully. It is a perfect size, not too big not, not too small. I always found most bronzing brushes too huge. I often used a blush brush for that reason but those can pack bronzer on too thick and too precise. This brush packs on a good amount without overdoing it and most importantly, it blends the powder seemlessly. The duofiber makes the blending soft and effective at the same time. I used to use Bobbi Brown, YSL and Laura Mercier brushes for my bronzing but this one is better! I would repurchase.

on 10/11/2017 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Picked this up the other day at TJ Maxx for $4, figured it was going to be amazing, so I grabbed 2! It really is a great brush for applying powder bronzer, as the duo fibre bristles don't pick up too much powder, and allow you to build up if you choose to. I have many Eco tools brushes, and have never been disappointed in any, definitely recommend.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This brush is fantastic! I was on the hunt for a good bronzer brush that wouldn't leave me looking overly bronzed or patchy but was still big enough to get that diffused bronzed look. This brush is perfect! The duofibre bristles really give a diffused blended look and don't ever pick up too much at once. It's super soft and luxurious but still has some stiffness to help blend everything. My only (teensy) issue is that it does cause more kick-up from bronzers than a softer brush, but I don't mind too much.

on 5/6/2017 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm definitely considering getting a backup of this brush. It's large and dense like a kabuki but the added duo-fibers makes it a softer option to the regular bronzing kabuki. Gives a softer more diffused application with no hard lines. Does exactly what the name says and does it well!

on 11/14/2016 11:32:00 AM

I purchased this several months ago and never found a use for it in my daily m/u routine until recently. It doesn't work well for me as a powder brush, but holy cannoli when used to blend in liquid foundation..WOW! It buffs in liquid foundation so quickly, easily and absolutely no streaks.

on 5/25/2016 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

What a nice brush! It's pretty big, but the duo-fiber bristles keep you from picking up too much product. Lets you build up your powder or bronzer one light layer at a time. I purchased it to give a very soft bronzed look to my skin, and it really does just that. I also love to use it for blending out my blush when I've gone a bit too crazy. Very happy with it :) My oonly issue is that it seems something broke on the inside of the brush handle so now when I tap it against my arm to shake off excess product I can hear something jiggling inside.

Popular Makeup Brushes