Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes

Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes
Legendary Lashes

1.9

on 10/9/2017 9:53:00 AM

I bought 2 tubes because of wayne goss review on youtube I love him and his reviews. However this mascara smeared everywhere like it said in many other reviews I fixed the problem with a good waterproof mascara sealer but it is a mess to remove. I still get black residue in the morning.It is a thick mascara so I put it on a lash brush like wayne.goss showed in another video. Now finally the mascara does make my eyelashes look thick and lovely . Way too much hassle for the over $30.00 price. It should have been made waterproof to begin with. Next time Ill be back to dior show a great mascara

on 9/18/2017 12:39:00 PM

Love the packaging, which is reminiscent of YSL's, but that's it! The mascara gives great volume but begins to almost immediately "run," giving me dreaded "raccoon-eyes."

on 7/16/2017 8:12:00 AM

I agree with all the other reviewers that this mascara smudges and hits your eyelid when you use it, it isn't dry at all.. I bought it because Wayne Goss raved about it. I love how black my lashes look and how buildable it is. TO ALL OTHER REVIEWERS, PLEASE TRY THIS. So to solve the smudging problem, I opened the mascara and let it dry for a whole day. The mascara didn't smudge at all after this and I can finally use it with no problem. However, I hate the scent of this mascara. It has a strong old-lady woman smell.. I am still trying to find a mascara that beats this, since I think it is too pricy...

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Smudges on my oily combo skin and I look like panda eyes waste of money. Back to Lancôme

on 5/9/2017 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product is the absolute worst mascara I have ever purchased. It's runny, smears everywhere and never seems to dry! It's also impossible to take off! If I could return it, I would. Would not recommend! I honestly don't understand where any of the positive reviews come from, there are so so many better mascaras out there! Save your money.

on 5/14/2017 3:06:00 PM

I bought this after watching Wayne Goss rave about it. I however think it's the worst mascara I have ever had. Within a couple of hours of putting it on it had leaked all under my eyes. It's only because my step daughter mentioned it that I realised how bad it was! Fortunately she pointed it before I was going out anywhere! Then even after taking it off, which is difficult enough, the next morning there was more black under my eyes from it. Avoid this at all costs.

on 3/28/2017 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This mascara is FANTASTIC. A friend recommended it to me, as I'm obsessed with mascara, and I try just about every brand and type from Rimmel to Dior. This one is on the higher price end at $32, but worth. Every. Penny. One coat is lovely, two coats is glorious. Also removes easily, which is nice because I hate when I feel like I'm literally pulling out my lashes trying to get my mascara off at the end of the day. Great product, will definitely buy again.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

OMG... this is the best. mascara. EVER! I used to love Le Volume de Chanel (by Chanel), and I still have much love for it because it really is great, but ever since I tried Legendary Lashes by Charlotte Tilbury, I have had no need for Le Volume. While both brands give me great length, definition, volume, and intense black lashes, I can achieve all that with much less effort with Legendary Lashes. Plus, all I need is three layers of Legendary Lashes (if I really want to WOW), where I would need 4 or 5 layers of the Le Volume.

I think a lot of people complained about how long the Legendary Lashes mascara takes to dry. From my experience, it does take a little longer than normal, but it really is not a big deal. If you find that your mascara is still tacky after, say 5 or 10 minutes, perhaps it might be helpful the next time you put on your mascara to use a little less of the product when you are applying it. Just experiment to see what works for you. Usually, I like to lightly pinch my lashes after my mascara has dried in order to straighten them out a bit because they are curly. So after about 10 minutes after application I will do this and my lashes will look like doll eyes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely awful. Bought this after enjoying several of CT's other products and seeing this mascara hyped-up by a YouTuber. Initial application was great - no clumps and separated the lashes beautifully. Two hours later I decided to check my make-up and saw a raccoon staring back at me from the mirror. I managed to wipe the copious black smears off my skin, however an hour later the raccoon was back. Have tried the mascara a couple of times since and made sure to powder my skin like hell to stop smudging, but nothing seems to work.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

You have to put on 5 coats for it to look like anything. This is a fail. Mac Lash Extreme is much better.