Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes

Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes
Legendary Lashes

1.9

Really disappointed and feel ripped off,.. £28 and its not even as good as Max Factor false lash effect mascara which is just over a tenner.
Very clumpy, hard to apply, i had to wipe the brush first before every use otherwise it was just all clumpy product. I bought it off CT own website so def genuine. Would absolutely not recommend.

I am also on my 2nd tube of this - it's a fantastic mascara. It's dark and rich and one swipe makes you look like you're wearing false lashes. Yes it's a pita to take off, but use a nice eye makeup remover and you'll be fine. It's the most "false lash in a wand" mascara I've ever tried, and I've tried them all. I don't get the bad reviews.

on 3/18/2018 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Yes it makes lashes long thick and black. It also splatters all over brows and under eyes and is very difficult to clean up. I don’t find that it smudges once applied but it creates a real mess in the sink when trying to remove. It really isn’t worth the hassle and certainly not worth the money.

on 2/13/2018 12:59:00 PM

This is a terrible mascara. Yes, it does make the lashes voluminous and long but is smudges horribly! I have tried it several times and everytime I looked at the mirror mid-morning/afternoon I had smudged mascara around my eyes. Wondering how long I have been walking around like that. This was not due to humidity or rain. Plainly unacceptable for that price.

on 2/1/2018 4:57:00 PM

What can I say a smudge is all I get within seconds I have 2 black eyes the only way I can use is with a waterproof mascara over the top but why pay for yet another mascara? Until she works out the issue with this formula I'm avoiding it .

on 12/27/2017 3:56:00 AM

I tried a long time to love this but honestly : it is the most disappointing mascara that I ever bought.
Application: the original mascara brush sticks my lashes together so i need to apply it with a maleupbrush instead
Product: it is meant to be smooth and pampering to the lashes. But its too thick, gets clumpy and smeary. I can not use it for my lower lashes because it will get messy. It takes too long to dry.
Removal:
It takes forever to remove it and during this, the mascara got smeared all over my face. Then the next morning I always wake up with panda eyes.

So I guess this was just a waste of money. Never again.

on 10/9/2017 9:53:00 AM

I bought 2 tubes because of wayne goss review on youtube I love him and his reviews. However this mascara smeared everywhere like it said in many other reviews I fixed the problem with a good waterproof mascara sealer but it is a mess to remove. I still get black residue in the morning.It is a thick mascara so I put it on a lash brush like wayne.goss showed in another video. Now finally the mascara does make my eyelashes look thick and lovely . Way too much hassle for the over $30.00 price. It should have been made waterproof to begin with. Next time Ill be back to dior show a great mascara

on 9/18/2017 12:39:00 PM

Love the packaging, which is reminiscent of YSL's, but that's it! The mascara gives great volume but begins to almost immediately "run," giving me dreaded "raccoon-eyes."

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Smudges on my oily combo skin and I look like panda eyes waste of money. Back to Lancôme

on 7/16/2017 8:12:00 AM

I agree with all the other reviewers that this mascara smudges and hits your eyelid when you use it, it isn't dry at all.. I bought it because Wayne Goss raved about it. I love how black my lashes look and how buildable it is. TO ALL OTHER REVIEWERS, PLEASE TRY THIS. So to solve the smudging problem, I opened the mascara and let it dry for a whole day. The mascara didn't smudge at all after this and I can finally use it with no problem. However, I hate the scent of this mascara. It has a strong old-lady woman smell.. I am still trying to find a mascara that beats this, since I think it is too pricy...