Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes

Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes
Legendary Lashes

1.9

on 2/13/2018 12:59:00 PM

This is a terrible mascara. Yes, it does make the lashes voluminous and long but is smudges horribly! I have tried it several times and everytime I looked at the mirror mid-morning/afternoon I had smudged mascara around my eyes. Wondering how long I have been walking around like that. This was not due to humidity or rain. Plainly unacceptable for that price.

on 2/1/2018 4:57:00 PM

What can I say a smudge is all I get within seconds I have 2 black eyes the only way I can use is with a waterproof mascara over the top but why pay for yet another mascara? Until she works out the issue with this formula I'm avoiding it .

on 12/27/2017 3:56:00 AM

I tried a long time to love this but honestly : it is the most disappointing mascara that I ever bought.
Application: the original mascara brush sticks my lashes together so i need to apply it with a maleupbrush instead
Product: it is meant to be smooth and pampering to the lashes. But its too thick, gets clumpy and smeary. I can not use it for my lower lashes because it will get messy. It takes too long to dry.
Removal:
It takes forever to remove it and during this, the mascara got smeared all over my face. Then the next morning I always wake up with panda eyes.

So I guess this was just a waste of money. Never again.

on 10/9/2017 9:53:00 AM

I bought 2 tubes because of wayne goss review on youtube I love him and his reviews. However this mascara smeared everywhere like it said in many other reviews I fixed the problem with a good waterproof mascara sealer but it is a mess to remove. I still get black residue in the morning.It is a thick mascara so I put it on a lash brush like wayne.goss showed in another video. Now finally the mascara does make my eyelashes look thick and lovely . Way too much hassle for the over $30.00 price. It should have been made waterproof to begin with. Next time Ill be back to dior show a great mascara

on 9/18/2017 12:39:00 PM

Love the packaging, which is reminiscent of YSL's, but that's it! The mascara gives great volume but begins to almost immediately "run," giving me dreaded "raccoon-eyes."

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Smudges on my oily combo skin and I look like panda eyes waste of money. Back to LancĂ´me

on 7/16/2017 8:12:00 AM

I agree with all the other reviewers that this mascara smudges and hits your eyelid when you use it, it isn't dry at all.. I bought it because Wayne Goss raved about it. I love how black my lashes look and how buildable it is. TO ALL OTHER REVIEWERS, PLEASE TRY THIS. So to solve the smudging problem, I opened the mascara and let it dry for a whole day. The mascara didn't smudge at all after this and I can finally use it with no problem. However, I hate the scent of this mascara. It has a strong old-lady woman smell.. I am still trying to find a mascara that beats this, since I think it is too pricy...

on 5/14/2017 3:06:00 PM

I bought this after watching Wayne Goss rave about it. I however think it's the worst mascara I have ever had. Within a couple of hours of putting it on it had leaked all under my eyes. It's only because my step daughter mentioned it that I realised how bad it was! Fortunately she pointed it before I was going out anywhere! Then even after taking it off, which is difficult enough, the next morning there was more black under my eyes from it. Avoid this at all costs.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely awful. Bought this after enjoying several of CT's other products and seeing this mascara hyped-up by a YouTuber. Initial application was great - no clumps and separated the lashes beautifully. Two hours later I decided to check my make-up and saw a raccoon staring back at me from the mirror. I managed to wipe the copious black smears off my skin, however an hour later the raccoon was back. Have tried the mascara a couple of times since and made sure to powder my skin like hell to stop smudging, but nothing seems to work.

on 5/9/2017 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product is the absolute worst mascara I have ever purchased. It's runny, smears everywhere and never seems to dry! It's also impossible to take off! If I could return it, I would. Would not recommend! I honestly don't understand where any of the positive reviews come from, there are so so many better mascaras out there! Save your money.