TONYMOLY Gold 24K Mask

No Image

3.0

Tony Moly Intense Care Gold 24k Snail Hydro Gel Mask -

The mask itself is gold in colour and had a nice smell to it. It was very slippery/slimy (as most hydro gel masks are, but also a little more due to the snail mucin in it) and fit really well to my face. Take note though: if you think you can walk around the house without this mask falling off, you’re wrong. I was watching a movie while masking and even sitting back in bed, I experienced the bottom section sliding down my face a little.

I may have left the mask on a little longer than I should have as I wasn’t watching the time. When I finally took it off, I noticed the edges were starting to dry out so I immediately went to put on the rest of my night skin care.

Snail mucin is great for hydration and skin elasticity. I definitely feel that my face was hydrated after using this mask.

I loved this mask and will definitely repurchase. It was definitely more of a luxurious mask and I really liked how it felt on my skin + how my skin looked a little brighter and hydrated afterwards.

on 5/21/2016 7:36:00 PM

Yet another Korean Skintertainment product that does nothing. It dries semi-hard, not sure whats its supposed to do, its not even moisturising. All I can say is buy the samples off eBay, I bought 20 of them, used all of them and was left wondering what that was all about.