3.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

I am extremely surprised at how this product delivers. 5 in 1 firming Moisturizer and it does it all. This is the softest most absorbant moisturizers i have ever used. Cute Packaging as well, not that it matters. It is very lightly Scented and i prefer more of a scent in my products but this was so good, i over looked it. I did get this as a sample in one if my monthly Subscription Boxes but plan on buying a larger one because I am definitely going to want more! This product gets a 5 star Rating from me. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

a year ago

I've already repurchased this product. It says it's a 5-in-1 product: serum, priming moisturizer, eye cream, neck cream, and sleeping mask. Normally a claim like this is BS - it can't really achieve all of those goals! But this stuff CAN and does. I am very oily however this does not make me oilier. For such a rich product, it is actually a bit mattifying. It works equally well as a day cream and night cream. (Apply a thin layer for day, and a thicker layer for night). Sometimes I just use a tiny bit as am eye cream and it keeps texture there smooth. I wish the packaging let me know how much I've used - too bad this can't be in a squeeze tube. (As for the scent: I have never understood reviews regarding the scent of products. Heavily scented products such as Moroccan Oil, which smells like patchouli, get so many *raves* while many lightly-scented products give people *headaches*. I give up! lol - but all I can say is the scent of this is pretty light/faint. It reminds me of a mens aftershave, but very light. Hey don't take my word for it, apparently my nose is weird. And scent opinion is subjective).

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

2 years ago

I have a small tube of this that is almost gone and I'm panicking because I haven't been able to find a dupe for it yet! I don't know what this stuff is, but love it! I'm very oily and this stuff seems like it would be too thick and heavy for an oily girl, but for this past winter it has been perfect, even on top of a face oil. I don't know if this will work as well in the summer sweating season, but I'll certainly give it a go. It has a smell that I can't quite place but I absolutely love it!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBrown

1.0

2 years ago

Warning, heavily scented! And why the added colorants? It does make the skin radiant, I’ll give it that. And it gives the illusion of tightening/firming the skin but only temporarily. This cream has a gooey texture and leaves skin feeling sticky, which is not something I enjoy but for those that like a tacky moisturizer and aren’t bothered by scents it might be a good choice. The smell is much too strong for me. So much so that I had to wash my face because it was giving me a headache. This is a pass for me.

About reviewer (951 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

2 years ago

Not sure about all the hate on this one (especially people saying it’s awful but no reason as to why?). I love this moisturizer. It’s a good consistency, absorbs quickly into my skin and leaves my face looking hydrated and soft. Also I am in LOVE with the smell. People are saying they hate it and I get that it’s a stronger smell so it must depend on what you like. To me it smells kind of like cocoa butter or a sugar cookie or something. I think this is great if you have dry skin. Probably not a good choice for those with oily skin. I also haven’t worn it under makeup as I think it’s a little too “gooey” for that BUT that’s what makes it a good night cream. Nice and thick. Minus one star just because it’s a bit pricey for the amount you get. But a little does go a long way and I’ve been using it as a face and eye night cream so double duty!

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

1.0

2 years ago

Absolutely awful, DON’T BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

2 years ago

I've been using this product for a couple of months now and it's perfect for me. I have combination acne prone skin, but it gets insanely dehydrated so something like Clinique's moisture surge gel isn't enough for me. So, this was perfect. It has the right amount of moisture, so I don't need to use an oil or a serum underneath and makeup sits perfectly on top -- I don't feel extra greasy because of it. I love the pump, but I hate that the bottle is opaque, so I have no idea how much product I have left. The price is a bit steep, but overall I think it's worth the money. It does have a weird smell, but it doesn't really bother me, mostly because it never stays on the skin. The only con I can honestly think of is that it uses artificial colouring which doesn't make any sense to me, really. I am definitely going to repurchase it though.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3.0

2 years ago

I loved the smell of this product. I loved how it felt on my skin when I tried it in Sephora. Its texture is light, a bit sticky, but it wasn't a problem for me and when I bought it, I liked it at first. But then I started noticing that my pores are getting blocked and my skin is still a bit dry, which is ok for autumn or spring, but I need something more nourishing and protective for winter and I feel that it would be way uncomfortable and greasy during summer. I'm planning to continue using it from time to time, but my expectations and my impression from this product were much higher in the beginning. Probably will not buy it again, will try to find something more suitable for my skin needs next time.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

2 years ago

This is a superb cream for dehydrated, parched skin. I was initially put off by a childish design of the packaging but I get that this is a K-beauty trademark. However the pump mechanism featured in this is flawless, it dispenses just the amount needed and I can even press a half pump and it never dispenses too much or too little product. It is reliable and hygienic. The only minus about this type of packaging is that one does not know when the product finishes as it is completely opaque. The cream itself is fragranced but it does not bother me that much since it does not cause any reaction - it simply smells like a dessert (if you bake and whip the eggs into a sugar and flower mixture that is almost exactly the smell of this cream!) but luckily the fragrance does not stay on the skin or does not cause any problems when I put this cream around my eye area. I basically use it all over on the nights/days when I'm not using any active ingredients on my skin and I like very much that it is an all rounder (I still put a hydrating serum underneath though although i can say that it is enough on its own some days.). It makes skin beautifully hydrated and plump which is exactly the effect I'm after. 50 ml is a standard size nowadays and with almost everyday use twice a day the creams like this last me 3-4 months (you really only need 1-1.5 pump for the face and neck/chest area). If you would like a cheaper alternative, Simple's Regeneration Age Resisting Night Cream is worth trying although it is a bit lighter but is not fragranced and comes in a similar pump packaging. I don't have a Sephora (where I initially bought this cream while in Poland) where I live so I have no idea when I'll repurchase but I will definitely buy it again because of the visible results.

About reviewer (218 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

I wish I could find a cheaper alternative to this. My dehydrated skin loved this stuff. It drank it up like no other. But the problem is the price. It's a bit expensive for what you get. I could understand the price if it was a 100-150ml of product. But you only get 50ml which sort of feels like a rip off.

About reviewer (739 reviews)

Age30-35