NEOGEN REAL FLOWER CLEANSING ROSE WATER

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/22/2018 11:37:00 PM

I bought this partly due to the appeal that rose petals were floating around (silly me). I am a little sensitive to rose oil but the product did not cause sensitivity . I use this to cleanse off my makeup in my office cubicle with a cotton pad then reapply my makeup . It is on the moisturising side but not overly oily . Soothing and was fine for my skin .

on 5/18/2016 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

OK so I am a sucker for Neogen's packaging/marketing - I love that the cleanser have actual fruit in them which are visible to the eye, and their toners are no exception. Admittedly, I fully admit I made this purchase because it has whole rose petals floating around in the bottle. Come to find though, I really do like this product a lot.

Although I typically shy away from non-liquid lotion type toners because I have really dry skin, this one doesn't strip moisture. Also, its a good alternative for summer because its not stripping yet can get the grime/sweat/oil off the face on those summer days when I am not wearing foundation but feel a little "icky" or need to refreshen throughout the day. Basically this is a rose water with added benefits to it - other ingredients are Aloe, hibiscus, rosemary, broccoli extract, hyaluronic acid, and glycerin (loads of glycerin actually - which we will get to in a minute). The scent is...you guessed it... pure rose. I love this but if you aren't a rose smell fan than it prob goes without saying but, def. skip on trying this.

I do have some cons... This is very moisturizing BUT does leave a film of pretty heavy glycerin behind that is soothing and moisturizing, but unfortunately a bit sticky and doesn't dry well. Meaning that its only really good for me on no makeup days or at night. That sux because i'd love to use it under makeup. However, for the punch the ingredients do pack, I think this is def worth the purchase for those with dry skin who love roses!