Escada Ibiza Hippie

Escada Ibiza Hippie

4.4

on 9/28/2012 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Smells different than most escadas because its not just all fruits but the scent has NO lasting power at all! And I was expecting to be so impressed with this scent since a lot of people rave about how this scent was the best escada scent or whatever but I found it to be pretty average. I'm going to keep trying it out and hopefully I'll end up liking it more...

I was never into fragrances until Ibiza Hippie. It's candy scent is reminiscent of some of my favorite flavors of Hubba Bubba or Bubble Yum back in the 80's. I'm the type of girl that enjoys perfume for sentimental reasons. Love it! Very youthful, flirty, and not-to-serious.

i loveeee this perfume! it smelled so nice n tropical. i have had it for a few yrs cuz i'm afriad it would finish up. i never get bored of its smell. too bad it's discontinued. thks princess_savannah for the fact that i can get it online if mine finish up.

on 12/4/2006 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this! The fruity-floral smell is really refreshing. *Thumbs up*

on 12/14/2004 12:49:00 AM

Great product from Escada! This is my all-time favourite perfume. Pity it has been discontinued. The new fragrance, Island Kiss, doesn't really match up to Ibiza Hippie.

Now that this has been discontinued, I'm still on my search for my next HG perfume. *sigh*

on 11/30/2004 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Sweet, fruity, love it! Every summer escada comes up with a great new fragrance. I keep being asked whatís that great fragrance that Iím using.

on 11/7/2004 4:28:00 PM

its the first escade perfume i bought and i love it! it soooo sweet! all my buddies love it too! i still have the body lotion. Whenever i apply it onto me, it simply remind me of the nice memories. =)

on 5/10/2004 1:50:00 PM

I sprayed it on my wrist at the store. "hmm berries!"
I couldn't stop sniffing my wrist and ordered it as soon as possible.

on 4/15/2004 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

wow! i thought this would be too sweet, but with my weird chemistry it is a perfect blend of sweet berries and tanginess. not too sweet at all, but it is sweet. and i have to say that on me this has some of the best staying power i've ever seen! also, perfect for any season. maybe layer with heavy vanilla in winter, but this is perfect for summer, spring and fall. love love love. not at all ordinary, either. pleasant surprise! and my chemistry and nose are generally so hard to please!

on 2/20/2004 9:38:00 PM

This perfume smells just like strawberry candy. The staying power is awful. I could wear this, but I wouldn't really care for it. This one really has no depths.