Escada Ibiza Hippie

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Escada Ibiza Hippie

on 3/7/2011 9:02:00 PM

I used to buy all the Escada LE fragrances when they would come out, but they all pretty much smell the same and as I am getting older its not the type of scent that I am very attracted to anymore. I still like this for summertime and vacations but I like something a little more complex and deep. This fragrance (and all the others) are very fruity and fun. It's something you wear on a summer night on a date or to a party, not something you wear to a job interview or any time you want to be taken seriously. I do think the bottles are pretty and look nice in with my other perfumes in my collection, they just don't get a lot of love anymore.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This scent is a combination of floral and fruity, however it tends to smell extremely sweet and almost corn syrup like. It does not last long and dosn't leave a pleasant scent. I think this smells a bit cheap as well and is better suited for a young teenager. I probably would not buy this again.

on 5/11/2009 11:08:00 PM

Absolute ADORE this scent! It is my fave Escada LE by far. Sweet, sexy and fun...it reminds of of summer vacation and tropical islands. It was the first LE I was introduced to and there has been no other like it. It's getting more difficult to find, so I try and stock up so I will never be without it.

on 2/17/2009 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This review is for the edt. Fruity floral fragrance with poor lasting power. The first 10 minutes I feel like a walking swedish berry. Then fragrance turns into a mild lily-floral, musky scent. After 1/2 hour, I cannot smell anything at all. I paid top dollar for Ibiza Hippie when it first came out a few years ago. Now it's discontinued, which is fine. Won't be purchasing again.
Edit Aug, 2010: I've been reaching for Ibiza Hippie quite a bit this summer. It's actually quite a fun fragrance to wear and I've now used the majority of my bottle. I've upped my rating to 4 lippies and would repurchase if it wasn't so hard to find.

on 10/24/2008 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This smelled heavenly at first and then it goes away quickly. No staying power.

on 10/2/2007 3:44:00 AM

This is how it smells like with my body chemistry.

Ibiza Hippie: lychee, black currant blends with the florals and cranberry is the heart of IH.
i agree that it sort of smell like strawberry but it isn't added, probably due to the yummy berries.

Island Kiss: mango and pineapple is blended with the heart passion fruit and brightened with orange.
IMO without passion fruit, island kiss wouldn't have it's distinctive scent. the dry down gets
deeper and less sharp (orange) which smells really nice candy(not overpowering to me). This lasts the
longest on me.

Rockin Rio: the top note is refreshing and it is lighter than IK but it has the same mango notes.

Pacific Paradise: i smell mango in this but it can never beat island kiss passion fruit note.

Sunset Heat: smells sort of like mango, orange apricot. I think this has the worst lasting power,
well hey, its FRUITS. Refreshing too..

Overall: IMO, 1. ibiza 2. Island Kiss 3. Sunset heat and Rockin Rio 4. pacific paradise last

I dislike reading complaints of ESCADA's lasting power..
The lasting power really varies in the notes used as all are EDT. (EDP lasts longer than EDT)

Not much to complain about but I'm SICK of smelling MANGO for RR, PP, SH for their
editions! All lasts quite long on me except SH(it has lighter notes).

I'm looking foward for next year's edition and I don't regret purchasing IH and IK especially.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite perfumes that I own. To me it smells fresh and fruity, but not in a childish way. It still manages to be sophisticated and sexy. I definitely use it more in the summer than in the winter. I classify fragrances as "day" and "night" and this would fall more into the "day" category.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

PLEASE bring back this delicious fragrance! Tropical, fruity, and addictive!!! Nothing comes close!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Ibiza Hippie is one of my alltime favorite fruity scents! It's fresh, it's vivid, and I love wearing it in the summertime. A whiff of it sends me to warm days with a warm breeze and bright, bright sunshine.

on 2/18/2007 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

It's sweet and it's fruity, but I love it. I don't wear fragrance every day but when I do it's usually this. I thought it would be too koolaid for me but I love it and get compliments also. Besides I love the name