Escada Ibiza Hippie

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Escada Ibiza Hippie

3.9

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This would be such a FABULOUS frangrance if only it lasted!! It's like a glorified body spray and it's such a shame!! I bought it anyway because it smells like raspberry jolly ranchers my favorite candy!!

on 10/12/2008 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm very sensitive to many of the rich, heady fragrances that are so loved by many. I prefer the lovely, young and fruity-fresh scents, and Ibiza Hippie is one of my all-time favourites. A few spritzes and I am transported back to a time of playfullness, magic and fun. The fruity notes do seem to dry down quite quickly on me, and in general I wish the entire scent wouldn't fade so fast. This fragrance is pretty much my favourite for summer, but it also sneaks its way into my winter lineup as well, and is always complimented.

on 7/29/2008 7:27:00 PM

What can I say....this was my favorite perfume ever!! Now all I can find online are edts and they don't have the staying power that the edp has. Guess I will buy Island Kiss it is somewhat similar but not the same :(

on 8/26/2007 3:38:00 PM

I adore it. It's so sweet and fruity and reminds me of strawberries, Yummy.

Escada changes this tropical perfume every Christmas season. They have tweak just a tad, but they stay pretty close to the same scent. This does take me somewhere tropical everytime I put it on. I love the fruity-floral notes that it has. The staying power needs to improve significantly, for the price that they charge for this. This is LE, so I cannot buy this again, but I would if I could.

on 3/23/2007 5:44:00 PM

I own Rockin Rio, Island Kiss, and Ibiza Hippie. To me, Ibiza Hippie is by far the worst. Maybe mine went bad or something, but it smells like fruity with something wrong to it. I'm finishing my bottle, but really forcing myself to. I much, much prefer the other Escada scents(which I find to be very similar, but this has something "off" about it). The lasting power on this (like other Escada scents) is not very good.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I thought this was going to a bit more fruity then what it smelled like. On me it smells really cheap! I don't smell any one particular scent..no flowers or fruits. I'm glad I only got the mini bottle in this. My mom took it and used it and it smelled a bit different on her but still not the type of scent I like. I love really fruity/floral scents. This didn't do it for me! I would not try to get this at all.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Smells like Berries and vanilla. Very nice, fun scent Has the lasting power of a gnat. All "Limited Edition" Escadas do. Pssst-'Wanna know a secret? ;-) As far as summer scents aka. "Limited Editon"- Escada basically keep recycling the same scent, with slight rotations here and there. I think that they are hoping the summer heat will make you so comatose that you won't notice this. Find one you like online or on sale, buy as many as you want, then move on. Or you could save a heap of money and just go into the shop that is famous for fruity scents- Bath & Body Works and pick something out there. Or go into a drugstore, everyone and their sister is now putting out some sort of "Fun Fruity, Floral." The only thing really different about Escada are the cute, rainbow kind of bottles the *juice* comes in. As soon as I find out a way to wear a bottle, I'll let you know;-) In the meantime, do yourself a favor. Get them on sale or just go into the Fruit Salad Store :-)

on 1/13/2006 12:21:00 PM

I love this scent for the summer. It's fruity and fun and reminds me of the warm weather. I wish it was a regular scent for Escada.

on 11/20/2005 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is the best of the Escada limited editions! Absolutely gorgeous bottle and yummy fragrance! I own Sexy Graffiti and bought Rockin' Rio but this one is my favorite by far.