Escada Ibiza Hippie

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Escada Ibiza Hippie

4.5

Reminds me of a hot summer day on the beach. Sweet berries with a hint of musk. Its a great hot weather scent. Great for a day out with the girls or a hot night at a beach club. would definitely repurchase if it wasn't discontinued.

on 2/17/2009 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This review is for the edt. Fruity floral fragrance with poor lasting power. The first 10 minutes I feel like a walking swedish berry. Then fragrance turns into a mild lily-floral, musky scent. After 1/2 hour, I cannot smell anything at all. I paid top dollar for Ibiza Hippie when it first came out a few years ago. Now it's discontinued, which is fine. Won't be purchasing again.
Edit Aug, 2010: I've been reaching for Ibiza Hippie quite a bit this summer. It's actually quite a fun fragrance to wear and I've now used the majority of my bottle. I've upped my rating to 4 lippies and would repurchase if it wasn't so hard to find.

I was never into fragrances until Ibiza Hippie. It's candy scent is reminiscent of some of my favorite flavors of Hubba Bubba or Bubble Yum back in the 80's. I'm the type of girl that enjoys perfume for sentimental reasons. Love it! Very youthful, flirty, and not-to-serious.

i loveeee this perfume! it smelled so nice n tropical. i have had it for a few yrs cuz i'm afriad it would finish up. i never get bored of its smell. too bad it's discontinued. thks princess_savannah for the fact that i can get it online if mine finish up.

Smells like a big summery fruit cocktail of tropical fruits! Very yummy smelling! The lasting power is not too bad, but my favourite part is that initial blast of fruitiness....so I do re-apply a couple of times during the day to enjoy it all over again :-) Although I like it, I wouldn't re-purchase, as I find all these (Island Kiss etc etc) to be very similar....so I would just move on to whatever they bring out next!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite perfumes that I own. To me it smells fresh and fruity, but not in a childish way. It still manages to be sophisticated and sexy. I definitely use it more in the summer than in the winter. I classify fragrances as "day" and "night" and this would fall more into the "day" category.

i wish this wasn't limited edition. i went through a whole ordeal to get it. my friend had it and i fell in love with it. first i couldnt afford it so i ordered a copycat perfume oil of it off ebay and i loved it, but i still wanted the real thing. finally my bf got me a real bottle off ebay and i wear it all the time. i can't imagine people describing it as fruity. i actually hate fruity, sweet smelling perfumes but this is my absolute favorite. i think its sexy and mysterious. i'm also into the bohemian/hippie thing(hence my member name) and oh yea, im brazilian. ibiza..hippie. yea maybe that has something to do with it. but mostly its just that sexy smell that i cant really describe. i dont know what ill do when my bottle runs out!!

Light, fresh, and fun: smells a bit like fruity soap (or soapy fruit). Not a serious fragrance at all. It's great for warm, clear, carefree days; I wear it to picnics, the park, the beach, and other informal outdoor kinds of activities. Lighthearted and uplifting.

on 11/7/2004 4:28:00 PM

its the first escade perfume i bought and i love it! it soooo sweet! all my buddies love it too! i still have the body lotion. Whenever i apply it onto me, it simply remind me of the nice memories. =)

on 4/9/2004 2:08:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Although the scent is pleasant enough not too overwelming, I wouldn't buy it again. Initially I liked it, but the second time I used it, I felt it was just a tad strong. I prefer the Tropical Punch or Island Kiss which IMO are fruitier.

Popular Fragrances